[LTD] mallkk buenosares

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Augustinus
Treant Protector

[LTD] mallkk buenosares

Postby Augustinus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:25 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10520311
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #74
Your Warcraft III Username: MasterOfThePit@USeast.battle.net
Violator's Warcraft III Username: buenosares@uswest.battle.net mallkk@europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): intentionall tk, king juggling, refusal to cooperate
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all game since lvl 1 mallkk was just building whisps instead of units and pink did his usual teamkilling move by building at the bottom of the lane and sitting on the king at lvl 3 intentionally dodging a wyvern. mallkk then took the king and tried to juggle him to death, but dropped out.
Any further thoughts:
yellows behaviour is pretty bad tk, pink is more cautious about it, but feel free to check his other games. I have played with him now several times and I could post the very same ban report for him each game. Please adress this kind of behaviour with longer bans than for isolated incidents. It is destroying the community of normal mega games. Games are mostly won now by dodging certain "bombs" in the lobby and it did not used to be like this. I feel the ent team has been very lenient with authentic teamkillers lately.

EDIT: here you go, ban report from the game buenosares played before that: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=125737

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [LTD] mallkk buenosares

Postby Quetra » Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:50 pm

Bueno banned here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=125737

mallkk banned 5 days.

Return to “Processed Requests”