[dota]nonames@useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

shi7688
Forest Walker

[dota]nonames@useast.battle.net

Postby shi7688 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:08 am

Replay Link: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #94
Game Name: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10526993
Your Warcraft III Username: amuro
Violator's Warcraft III Username: nonames@useast.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): game ruined item destroyed votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 7:00
Any further thoughts: he tried to kick me because i mid with him,after he died, he sold all item bought some couiers,send them to scourge get kill,probably scourge got 1500 golds each,i back to base tried forfeit cause that is really nonsensical after that.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Re: [dota]nonames@useast.battle.net

Postby Kappa » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:14 am

After reviewing the replay I see several violations during this game.

0:01 - Amuro takes bounty rune from NoNames. Players are fighting over mid and NoNames attempts votekick abuse in addition to saving game.
Spoiler!
(02:38 / Allied) Nonames: !votekick amur
(02:38 / All) BullyBreeds: A votekick against player [amuro] has been started by player [Nonames]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(02:38 / All) BullyBreeds: Type !yes to vote.
(02:38 / All) BullyBreeds: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(02:42 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [Nonames] is saving the game.
(02:42 / Saving game ?) Nonames: Save game.

3:00 - Second votekick abuse by NoNames on Amuro
Spoiler!
(05:06 / Allied) Nonames: !votekick amur
(05:13 / Allied) BullyBreeds: ooom one sec
(05:31 / Allied) Nonames: !unignore aur
(05:33 / Allied) pre-cum: bara charge
(05:35 / Allied) Nonames: !votekick amur
(05:35 / All) BullyBreeds: A votekick against player [amuro] has been started by player [Nonames]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

3:45 - Courier is ran down midlane with intention of suicide to enemy team. Intentional feeding abuse by NoNames after he died mid.
4:37 - Dwarf.King. initiates legitimate votekick on NoNames for courier suicide. Does not pass because Amuro and FairEnough fail to votekick. I'm not sure but Amuro prefers to not votekick here and would rather have his team !ff.
Spoiler!
(07:11 / All) BullyBreeds: A votekick against player [Nonames] has been started by player [Dwarf.King.]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(07:11 / All) BullyBreeds: Type !yes to vote.
(07:11 / All) BullyBreeds: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(07:13 / All) BullyBreeds: [Calm] has refilled [Nonames]'s cookie jar. [Nonames] now has three cookies (try !eat)!
(07:13 / Allied) Nonames: this is gift for u fucking whore
(07:14 / Allied) Nonames: !ignore amu
(07:14 / Allied) xSAINTx: !yes
(07:14 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [xSAINTx] voted to kick player [Nonames]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(07:16 / Allied) amuro: no kick
(07:16 / Allied) BullyBreeds: !yes
(07:16 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [BullyBreeds] voted to kick player [Nonames]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(07:18 / Allied) Cookie&Milk: 0!yes
(07:18 / Allied) pre-cum: !yes
(07:18 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [pre-cum] voted to kick player [Nonames]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
(07:18 / Allied) amuro: no need
(07:21 / Allied) Mexican_Wisp: !yes
(07:21 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [Mexican_Wisp] voted to kick player [Nonames]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
(07:22 / Allied) Cookie&Milk: !yes
(07:22 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [Cookie&Milk] voted to kick player [Nonames]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
(07:24 / Allied) gamingisbad: !yes
(07:24 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [gamingisbad] voted to kick player [Nonames]. 1 more votes are needed to pass.
(07:27 / Allied) amuro: this game is ruined
(07:33 / Allied) amuro: just ff it
(07:38 / Allied) Nonames: !votekick amur

4:40 - NoNames sends another courier down mid to feed to enemy team. Amuro and NoNames begin to refuse to play in fountain and flame.
5:28 - NoNames sends another courier down mid to feed to enemy team.
5:40 - Amuro leaves fountain to return to lane.
5:59 - Another votekick abuse for NoNames. (I believe some players accidentally !yes to this assuming it was for NoNames)
Spoiler!
(08:33 / Allied) Nonames: !votekick amur
(08:33 / All) BullyBreeds: A votekick against player [amuro] has been started by player [Nonames]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(08:33 / All) BullyBreeds: Type !yes to vote.
(08:33 / All) BullyBreeds: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(08:37 / All) xSAINTx: to kick him
(08:38 / Allied) Dwarf.King.: !yes
(08:38 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [Dwarf.King.] voted to kick player [amuro]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(08:39 / Allied) gamingisbad: !yes
(08:39 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [gamingisbad] voted to kick player [amuro]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(08:39 / Allied) pre-cum: !yes
(08:39 / All) BullyBreeds: Player [pre-cum] voted to kick player [amuro]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.

6:03 - NoNames feeds another courier. (From this point on I am leaving out courier feeds. NoNames just continues this consistently till he leaves)
8:00 - Amuro refuses to play at mid barracks.
10:55 - NoNames leaves the games.
11:30 - Amuro starts spending the rest of the game clicking around in base to give the impression he is playing, however, he might as well be AFK.
15:15 - The rest of Sentinel team give up on game in fountain.

In conclusion, NoNames is in clear violation of abusing votekick and save mechanics/intentionally feeding/leaving early. Amuro, I understand that you were frustrated with NoNames/the game, but the proper response was not to spend time going back and forth with other players in chat and refusing to play starting at 4:40 while your teammates fight. NoNames should receive a ban, and I would advice Amuro (OP) to refrain from refusing to play in games especially when you plan to create a ban request.
Last edited by Kappa on Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

shi7688
Forest Walker

Postby shi7688 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:18 pm

after blue nonames did that , that is really unfair game at all,that is why i go back to base forfeit,cause we can't defense with 4 v 5 after that,i dont want to waste time on this unfair game,that is what i thought.

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:58 pm

very unfortunate game, nonames should be banned for ruining game and poor behavior
<3 Trashcans

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:01 pm

Banned 5 days. @shi7688 in future please continue to play even if you have a game ruiner doesn't make it ok for you to game ruin also.

Return to “Processed Requests”