[DOTA] beastoftheeast_ @USEast

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Butcherist
Aura Tree

[DOTA] beastoftheeast_ @USEast

Postby Butcherist » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:31 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 540632.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #42
Your Warcraft III Username: Takis
Violator's Warcraft III Username: beastoftheeast_
Violated Rule(s): Purposely feeding
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 18mins+
Any further thoughts: He's been playing dumb since around 18 mins of the game. He was showing that he was trying to purposely feed the enemy team

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Re: [DOTA] beastoftheeast_ @USEast

Postby Ben_T » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:35 pm

I checked out the replay multiple times, looked at his stats, and looked into some of his previous games. First of all, his stats are not the best. No offense to him, but after reviewing this replay and many of his previous replays, it seems he had a poor game. His playing style is similar in this game to his other games. I personally do not believe that BeastOfTheEast_ was purposely feeding nor do I think he attempted to throw the game. He played poor at the start of the game and even pointed out that he wasn't very useful at the level he was at.
Spoiler!
(10:58 / Allied) BeastOfTheEast_: im useless low lvl without help

He begins to help his teammates as much as possible by warding the forests and attempting to not die. He tried to make it to team fights but was a bit slow getting to them. As a lich, BeastOfTheEast_ was a level 8 by the end of the game, but I would like to point out that the QoP on Scourge was also a level 8 by the end of the game. Seeing this, It becomes apparent that this was not a good game for Scourge. Although BeastOfTheEast_ died in some bad ways, it seems he was shopping during a team fight and was slow to react.
Spoiler!
(23:42 / Allied) BeastOfTheEast_: was shopping

Concluding, BeastOfTheEast_ should not be banned for purposely feeding or game throw because he was trying his best to play with his team, help them to the best of his ability, and it was obvious that the entire Scourge team was having a bad game.

Sev
Armored Tree

Postby Sev » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:13 pm

Completely agree with @Ben_T . I also checked Lich's (BeastOfTheEast_) inventory and he had sentries + observers which mean he was doing the bare minimum a solid support should do which is warding - meaning he was trying to help team.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:04 am

Agree with above review. Deaths were careless maybe, but I dont see anything that looked intentional. The third death indeed was the most suspicious, but he said he was shopping, so I will give him the benefit of the doubt there.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”