[DOTA] Muster & Bang-Bang

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Letbell
Treant

[DOTA] Muster & Bang-Bang

Postby Letbell » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 546210.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #21
Your Warcraft III Username: Sitting_Duck
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Muster & Bang-Bang

Violated Rule(s):

Game ruining - Muster
Intentionally leaving - BANG-BANG

Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

For BANG-BANG
28:00-28:47 - He raged quit, because I failed to force-staff him out after Lina tried to kill him.

For Muster
21:00 - Troll went afk without any reason while team suffer casualties due to his absent, and he came back at 24:45.
26:26 - Troll starting to participate teamfight, and afterward he went bot instead of mid while the rest of the team was down.
36:00 - This is the first time that Troll kept pushing top and ignoring defending base.
37:00 - He actually went back and defend base.
38:00 - I recommend troll push with team, and stop split pushing, but he continue to ignore my advice, and his death result from a gank.
39:47 - I asked troll to group together for a team-push - Result: No reply
40:48 - I told troll to go back and defense base - Result: No reply, and keep pushing creep in mid lane and result his death
42:50 - Troll ignore defending a creep waves at bot lane, and at 43:00 I advise troll to defend base
44:20 and onward - Troll completely ignore team-defense and keep split pushing.

Any further thoughts:
BANG-BANG's intentional leaving should have his autoban extend.

Muster's location is from New Zealand, and the 90% of the population spoke English, and only 10% spoke Māori. There's a high possibility that Muster do speak and understand english, and less probability that he do not speak Māori, because the language is only reside to indigenous people
This indicate that he do understand what we're talking about, and his behavior almost cost us the game as you can see at 36:00, 38:00, and 44:20.

In his previous game history, this is the only dota game that he played, but he bought items as if he has played Troll-Warlord before, and this indication that he isn't a newbie. Even though we won the game thanks to our DK and BS,
Troll's behavior should not be overlook by his only first dota game.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] Muster & Bang-Bang

Postby BeerLord » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:36 pm

troll afk from 2231-2619.
Muster banned 3 days for afk/game ruin.

Leavers are handled by the auto ban system.

Return to “Processed Requests”