[LOD] Joking @asia

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

UrbanEdge
Forest Walker

[LOD] Joking @asia

Postby UrbanEdge » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:03 pm

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10643218:
[ENT] LoD -sds6bod2fn #62:
1-800-lod-rehab:
Joking:
fist+perm invis:
all game long:

UrbanEdge
Forest Walker

Re: [LOD] Joking @asia

Postby UrbanEdge » Sun May 06, 2018 7:26 am

Does that mean if i use that combo, no one will care?

TrueChaos
ENT Staff

Postby TrueChaos » Sun May 06, 2018 7:38 am

You would need to provide in game or replay timer of incidents when it occured in game "all game long" would not be accepted. Please edit it or this will be denied without further notice.

I suggest you to read this
These users thanked the author TrueChaos for the post:
Panopticon (Mon May 07, 2018 7:49 am)

KilAzoR
Forest Walker

Postby KilAzoR » Mon May 07, 2018 7:28 am

So what is he supposed to write in time of violation if violator used it from 0:01 second to end of game if not "all game long"? Very interesting interpretation I suggest you to not review LoD requests because thats kinda embarassing if you try to judge map where you havent any idea about it. Maybe his request isnt legible like others but i dont see any problems to review it normally, especially if you are over 2-3 years member of this forum.
Regards.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon May 07, 2018 10:44 am

KilAzoR wrote:So what is he supposed to write in time of violation if violator used it from 0:01 second to end of game if not "all game long"? Very interesting interpretation I suggest you to not review LoD requests because thats kinda embarassing if you try to judge map where you havent any idea about it. Maybe his request isnt legible like others but i dont see any problems to review it normally, especially if you are over 2-3 years member of this forum.
Regards.

Instead of pushing him away, you could actually help/teach him what he should have done instead: There's not a lot of LoD moderators (Altho DotA and LoD are similar, there's differences and glitched/bannable builds are not known to everyone - If im not wrong atm, the only LoD player/moderator would be Chew, since myself, f-train, i3omb have resigned).

With that being said, my wc3 doens't want to help with this (Apparently, i cant open this replay as it keeps claiming the map cant be found, but any other LoD replay works so go figure lel), however @TrueChaos for this mentioned bannable build (Rikimaru permanent invisibility + Ember Spirit Sleight of Fist), you don't really need a "time incident" (so to say), since the minute he levels up permanent invisibility and sleight of fist, the build is already bannable at that point (due to the fact the hero is not revealed/stays invisible during sleight of fist).

So all you need is his skill build pick (which is revealed after everyone chose their skills/heroes) + If you want, you can always printscreen it and use it for evidence (where it describes all of his skills) -> like this for example: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=118829 (old review)

It's also written in the wiki ( http://wiki.entgaming.net/index.php?tit ... :DotARules )

LoD specific ban-able glitches:

Ember Spirit's Sleight of Fist in combination with Rikimaru's Permanent invisibility: Does not reveal upon casting.

UrbanEdge
Forest Walker

Postby UrbanEdge » Sat May 12, 2018 7:24 am

Just click on random minute of the replay and see he has fist and perma? Is it that hard. without re-watching it, i'd say 10'th minute

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Tue May 22, 2018 9:22 pm

Joking is banned for 5 days.

Return to “Processed Requests”