[dota] I dont know who but probably Trunteluderen uswest.battle.net - PING abuse and refusal to teamplay

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ShortestStraw
Forest Walker

[dota] I dont know who but probably Trunteluderen uswest.battle.net - PING abuse and refusal to teamplay

Postby ShortestStraw » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:16 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 698152.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #44
Your Warcraft III Username: ShortestStraw
Violator's Warcraft III Username: most probably Trunteluderen
Violated Rule(s): Abusing of PING (CTRL + LEFT CLICK) = obstructing my minimap vision leading me to die - and refusal to play with team at several occasions
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Min21 (abusing pinging on minimap)
min24 (refusing to join a fight mid while being nearby neutraling with bara... )
there are other instances where some of us are pushing but bara defends base alone or accompanied by 1 teammate (example min 27)

Any further thoughts:

I believe that this player's insane behaviour led us to an inevitable loss. it started with rage talking then pinging like a maniac and constantly typing a lot of text and resulted in the player neglecting the game and letting his allies die due to his pinging or typing...

I am not sure whether the player was such a a newby or if he was intentionally trolling (as he pretended to know a lot about dota..) however his behaviour contributed to game ruin.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: [dota] I dont know who but probably Trunteluderen uswest.battle.net - PING abuse and refusal to teamplay

Postby Astros » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:36 am

pink spammed.

warned
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”