[DOTA] tkjizu U.S West Game Throw, Player Refusal to kick

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

SDKev760
Forest Walker

[DOTA] tkjizu U.S West Game Throw, Player Refusal to kick

Postby SDKev760 » Sat May 19, 2018 5:25 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 799545.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #38
Your Warcraft III Username: lrapeyurm0mhard
Violator's Warcraft III Username:
Violated Rule(s): Feeding, Game Throwing, Sold Item And bought wards at base
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 6 , 13, 14
Any further thoughts:
6 min refused to play through out the game
13 min and 14 bought random items destroying them

Player who didn't vote on the first 2 attempt should be banned, Since we stated our reason. They fed off him and try to take advantage of 4 vs all while we have a thrower. Here the comment

I shouldn't even report this, Since ENT allow game thrower to play. My previous post passed, But denied for non-voker. Letting a guy with a dodge account to game throw player ability to played. All in all kind of pointless in reporting.

(21:18 / All) PIERCE2: your problem
(22:33 / All) PIERCE2: stfu and play I don't need to know
(24:56 / All) teaparty: u got the same death as sb
(25:28 / All) teaparty: quit crying
(26:15 / All) PIERCE2: maybe you guys should ban tech as well since he just talks and not playing

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] tkjizu U.S West Game Throw, Player Refusal to kick

Postby BeerLord » Sun May 20, 2018 12:08 am

hmmm

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun May 20, 2018 12:11 am

Your right @StDkev, this really needs to be addressed:

"Letting a guy with a dodge account to game throw player ability to played."

Well said.

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:17 am

So why you and civiliz denied my other request? This was the same concept. This guy actually has a dodge account.
When he only used his skill to block player, Block player getting kills. It was shown that he is the same guy that dodge.
Other player didn't kick him, Because they knew he was their advantage

Same concept
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=128191&p=498305#p498305. It was approved by you

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun May 20, 2018 11:24 am

He's not the person you linked, tho, and i don't see him dodging any bans. You are mistaken.

SDKev760
Forest Walker

Postby SDKev760 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:57 pm

I can't see the image. I said it was an example of the same situation. It was denied on a later request. Game Thrower and Stacker is known for this lately, They played as they pleased just for kda. Because they're used to playing stack and noob, They will not kick for their owned advantage. I've been encountering this type of game for the last week plenty of time.

Noted: This should be a new rule, Where there a Game thrower especially like these type of game. They get stronger banned.

Please look at the detailed and you will see what i mean on the link. The other link i post, He intentional block player so they won't get a kill or team kill. He than feed without using his skill. There was more than evidence shown that he did that. We request for a kick, No other player would vote it.
Because they don't care!!!! They rather play with stack against noob, Which make un-playable, To make situation worst he was trolling and killing team.

True-Chaos approved that request. But later denied by beerlord and civil. I have to thank you too True-Chaos

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sun May 20, 2018 1:32 pm

The image is just my signature, don't worry about it.

I was merely addressing the dodging allegations and the connection to the topic you linked. I didn't comment on the request itself.

Each report is handled differently, based on what actually happened in the game. Just because the same game ruining conditions were met, doesn't mean the penalties will be the same. It depends on many factors, like outcome, intentions, history.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me in a private message here or on discord.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:56 pm

Zeratul wrote:
Game ruining:

[*]First timestamps mentioned by OP are wrong: Bara died botlane, does QQ about "gg", but keeps playing, and goes farming woods (Note: OP whined about no charge, but wasn't rly positive or asked for help, just ranting; Also at 9 minutes, jugger with DD ganks woods and bara backs out, proving he wasn't throwing at this point)

[*]First vk at 12 mins is abusive imo: Yes bara could have charged and ganked, but it's not like anyone asked him to (and OP ranted him for a while after his 1st death "leave and get banned, bara will flame throughout game, timestamp bara gameruin")

[*]2nd votekick at 15 mins: Okay, i'll give the benefit of doubt here, since bara was 6 by now, and could have charged/ganked (Imo it's still wrong, since no1 actually cared to ask him politely to help/charge, just pure ranting over and over again)

[*]At 15.30 mins, destroys items (after 2nd votekick is initiated)

[*]At 17.30 bara charges mid against 3 heroes, with no items and suicides -> at this point scourge had enough reason to kick him out (2 vk's started earlier stating bara wasn't helping, which they could notice he wasn't helping, since no ganks/charges so far + this suicide at 17.30 was enough to trust sentinel on votekicking bara out)

[*]New votekick started at 18 mins - however at this time, bara charges furion botlane (no items), yet him and rylai kill furion, so i can see why they dind't kick him (benefit of doubt on bara starting to play)

[*]Dies to jugger at 19.50 (stupid death, since he had 0 items and low hp)

[*Charges furion at 21 mins, with only boots - dies - and sentinel alerts scourge that bara sold items

Bara is voted out at 21 mins

So:

tkjizu@uswest.battle.net should be banned for gameruin (Feeding, destroying items/buying wards & clarities to waste gold)

Regarding the votekicks, i woulnd't ban anyone who refused to vote early as detailed above (Altho he was throwing, it wasn't visible to scourge + considering sentinel never asked him to help, can't rly classify bara as "Refusing to listen" to be acceptable to votekick -> As soon as scourge saw him charge again, dying without items, they votekicked him)

Itemlist:

Spoiler!
Item 16:34 Observer Wards
Item 16:45 Clarity Potion
Item 16:47 Clarity Potion
Item 18:17 Healing Salve
Item 18:19 Clarity Potion
Item 20:20 Boots of Speed
Item 20:21 Observer Wards
Item 20:26 Healing Salve
Item 20:28 Clarity Potion

BeerLord