[DOTA] Game Ruiners: LMAO, .bash, stoic, leon1203, wetbone,c001_game

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CJMilitaryMuscle
Aura Tree

[DOTA] Game Ruiners: LMAO, .bash, stoic, leon1203, wetbone,c001_game

Postby CJMilitaryMuscle » Mon May 21, 2018 12:55 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/replay/upload_replay.php
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #80 and [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #77
Your Warcraft III Username: stopfukincrying
Violator's Warcraft III Username: LMAO
Violated Rule(s): .bash, stoic, leon1203, wetbones all refuse to votekick a guy intentionally feeding and throwing game, this is game two of a person throwing back to back
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): The first 2minutes and through out the whole game
Any further thoughts: I've played with LMAO numerous times. He trolls on purpose and has had me lose twice now but I didn't report the first time. He never grabs items and purposely dies to creeps and just throws intentionally. I'm fed up with these kind of games. I just played two games back to back this morning vs the same people and I had one thrower BOTH games. 1-10 tinker the first game and now 2-7 magina that afk'd first 5-minutes of the game and only using quelling blade for the longest time to feed.

Sentinel kept talking shit the whole time and WOULD not vote to kick. I think people are so use to people too lazy to upload games now a days. Not me though, I'll gladly upload this and further more to anyone who ruins games. I'll take my time to get these people banned. Thank you for reading guys.
Blood@Useast

YakOoM
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] Game Ruiners: LMAO, .bash, stoic, leon1203, wetbone,c001_game

Postby YakOoM » Mon May 21, 2018 4:18 pm

[ENT] DotA arem us/ca #80:
The 1st vk was at min 2 for being afk and only you voted.
The 2nd vk was at min 5:xx and noone voted.
The 3rd vk was at min 15:30 and i voted.

(15:53 / All) lEON1203: Type !yes to vote.
(15:53 / All) lEON1203: ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(15:55 / Allied) DONTSTOPNOW: pathetic scum fucks
(15:55 / All) RvNs.SparTan: no items
(15:55 / Allied) Stoic: !yes

EDIT: After that, no more vk started.

CJMilitaryMuscle
Aura Tree

Postby CJMilitaryMuscle » Mon May 21, 2018 4:54 pm

Why would we keep attempting to VK after you guys made it clear you wouldn't kick? LMAO intentions were clear he was trolling. It's not the first time he's done this. He purposely fed himself to tide dying on purpose, not helping with team fights letting teammates die while he farms creep in lane. He had quelling blade and blinked straight into the forest.

Yes, you might have voted once but the whole team knew damn well he wasn't going to get kicked knowing the chat coming from sentinel. You guys even kept saying you didn't care I would post this ban requests probably assuming I wasn't going to. Good luck with that.

You guys were the same group I played against in the first game. We had 1 leaver first 5mins and a feeding tinker that you guys wouldn't kick also. Two games in a row back to back. You guys knew damn well your intentions were to not kick. Two games? Who are you trying to fool.
Blood@Useast

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Mon May 21, 2018 5:29 pm

I'm guessing these are the replay links:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10808312 #77
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10808423 #80

On a sidenote: It would be best if you timestamp it properly (Timestamps of game ruining, with clear indication of the player's name, time, brief description of what he did that constitutes game ruining), since atm it looks messy (considering you're reporting 2 games)

CJMilitaryMuscle
Aura Tree

Postby CJMilitaryMuscle » Mon May 21, 2018 5:40 pm

Zeratul wrote:I'm guessing these are the replay links:

https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10808312 #77
https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10808423 #80

On a sidenote: It would be best if you timestamp it properly (Timestamps of game ruining, with clear indication of the player's name, time, brief description of what he did that constitutes game ruining), since atm it looks messy (considering you're reporting 2 games)

I'm not worried about the first game. I think Tinker was just really bad and not intentionally feeding. I was only using it as a side reference. Thank you though.
Blood@Useast

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:13 pm

LMAO is currently banned 1 year for dodging.

Regarding the votekicks :

I won't count the first one. He was afk for the first 20 seconds of the game after the picking phase. Kicking him then and there wouldn't be the best approach.

The second votekick was initiated without a single reason given. You can't expect people to guess what he's doing, plus your team didn't participate in it either. Won't count that as well.

By the time of the 3rd votekick, everyone should be aware of what magina was doing. He was also walking around with just a queling.

oVeRifYoUWaNtiT, Wetbone and .Bash are banned 1 day each for refusing to votekick.

lEON1203 is banned 2 days for refusing to votekick, 2nd offense.

Return to “Processed Requests”