[DOTA] game ruin skip to 40:00

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Godrik
Armored Tree

[DOTA] game ruin skip to 40:00

Postby Godrik » Tue May 22, 2018 5:30 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10813903
Game Name: dota apem
Your Warcraft III Username: Ascension
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Antoniosdme / SPAKOJ.EU_HF_
Violated Rule(s): game ruin/refusal to defend
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 41:00ish pink sits in fountain and controls leaver slark, feeds slark and refuses to defend in last raxx.
Any further thoughts: also ban slark he went afk in trees and gave control to us, wasted our time making us kick him. didnt help or get pact spell the entire game which is his main spell. Then pink controlled slark, sat in fountain and fed slark during last raxx refusing to help. Did pretty much nothing the entire game. Also it was slarks 1st game on that acc so he probably makes many accs to game ruin

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Re: [DOTA] game ruin skip to 40:00

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Tue May 22, 2018 6:10 pm

!support for this accurate ban req, confirmed slark sitting in fountain after 41:05, many instances where he clearly engages knowing very well his team is not there and keep suiciding.
<3 Trashcans

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] game ruin skip to 40:00

Postby BeerLord » Sun May 27, 2018 6:18 am

@dota_trashcans there is nothing accurate about this ban request. Slark was dead at 4105 "not sitting in fountain".

@Godrik this ban request is absurd. Pink does not "feed slark", he attempts to use him in a team fight where he dies while trying to kill urnero's healing ward. His chat just before that (documented below) indicates his intention to do that. Pink also does not "refuse to defend in last rax". As soon as slark died pink moved his hero down to help defend. Slark went afk after telling you he had to go, and was votekicked some 30 seconds later. There is no penalty for "wasting your time making us kick him", he did what a player should do in those situations, grant control or leave or ask to be kicked. He was not afk long enough to warrant a ban, but even if he was, you as the original poster broke so many rules the ban request would be nullified. He is a new player, and as a new player met no criteria for game ruin.

You, however, initiate an illegal votekick on your allie, engage in admin impersonation, and then end the game sitting at the fountain for the final 2 minutes not defending your throne, which, ironically, pink defends alone.

Of note, I watched this entire game very closely, because one of the players is a former maphacker that I was checking for evidence of continued use.
Ban request denied.

Ascension banned 5 days for vk abuse, admin impersonation, and failure to defend.

(26:35 / All) mibaba: A votekick against player [Antoniosdme] has been started by player [Ascension].
(42:34 / Allied) SPAKOJ.EU_HF_GG: me afk
(42:37 / Allied) SPAKOJ.EU_HF_GG: got control
(42:42 / Allied) Ascension: banned
(42:43 / Allied) Ascension: slark banned
(42:44 / Allied) Ascension: 7 days
(42:54 / Allied) SPAKOJ.EU_HF_GG: sry have to go
(42:55 / Allied) SPAKOJ.EU_HF_GG: kick and take items
(42:55 / All) mibaba: A votekick against player [SPAKOJ.EU_HF_GG] has passed.
(43:16 / Allied) Antoniosdme: let me play it
(43:19 / Allied) Ascension: ok
(43:20 / Allied) Ascension: i submit ban
(44:40 / Allied) Ascension: pink just threw it
(44:42 / Allied) Ascension: controlled slark
(44:44 / Allied) Ascension: and ruined game
(45:01 / Allied) Ascension: !slap !timestamp Pink Banned refusing to defend

Return to “Processed Requests”