[DOTA] Cthulhu @ europe & 7 more offenders

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

chrismokvack
Armored Tree

[DOTA] Cthulhu @ europe & 7 more offenders

Postby chrismokvack » Tue May 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=10814057.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #80
Your Warcraft III Username:thrrnvwls
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Cthulhu, BioZrnce, Kendrick_Jamal, EasyGeeza, No.oB, Canceroso, Bada_Bing, The_Che
Violated Rule(s): votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): replay time 28:24
Any further thoughts: I may not be so good with meepo but I was doing ok. The point with meepo is to push and tp around. I gave them opportunity to push while keeping enemies occupied on my lane. I wasn't trying to ruin the game but played to the best of my ability, but they wanted to kick me for for lack of teamplay. I didn't contribute less than techies or sniper. Pure abuse.

(28:24 / All) The_Che: A votekick against player [thrrnvwls] has been started by player [Cthulhu]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(28:28 / Allied) BioZrnce: !yes
(28:28 / All) The_Che: Player [BioZrnce] voted to kick player [thrrnvwls]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(28:33 / All) Kendrick_Jamal: !yes
(28:33 / All) The_Che: Player [Kendrick_Jamal] voted to kick player [thrrnvwls]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(28:45 / Allied) EasyGeeza: !yes
(28:45 / All) The_Che: Player [EasyGeeza] voted to kick player [thrrnvwls]. 4 more votes are needed to pass.
(28:52 / Allied) No.oB: !yes
(28:52 / All) The_Che: Player [No.oB] voted to kick player [thrrnvwls]. 3 more votes are needed to pass.
(28:52 / Allied) Canceroso: !yes
(28:52 / All) The_Che: Player [Canceroso] voted to kick player [thrrnvwls]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
(29:00 / Allied) Bada_Bing: !yes
(29:00 / All) The_Che: Player [Bada_Bing] voted to kick player [thrrnvwls]. 1 more votes are needed to pass.
(29:00 / Allied) The_Che: !yes
(29:00 / All) The_Che: A votekick against player [thrrnvwls] has passed.
(29:00 / All) The_Che: thrrnvwls was kicked by vote.

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Re: [DOTA] Cthulhu @ europe & 7 more offenders

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Fri May 25, 2018 4:52 pm

I watched the replay up until you got votekicked and must say 100% agree with you on this one. In no way shape or form did you intentionally/mildly throw the game as meepo. The hero itself is already extremely difficult to play well and what you did, with the poofs and laning is evident in you trying to play the game. If there's anything, it's that character Kendrick_Jamal and his constant trolling that is forcing his team want to votekick him.
<3 Trashcans

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:40 am

Agree. Votekick was definitely abusive. The initiator was complaining all game, and makes the comment you rosh while we team fight. Clearly, he should not have team fought until rosh was done, and you started to rosh well before the fight began. You played meepo as others do, pushing hard and farming well. You met no criteria for game ruin or failure to cooperate.

(28:24 / All) The_Che: A votekick against player [thrrnvwls] has been started by player [Cthulhu].
(28:31 / All) Cthulhu: kick this faggot
(28:37 / All) Cthulhu: meepo and we kick 2 of your team
Recent ban for lying to deceive players: viewtopic.php?t=126182
Cthulhu banned 4 days for initiating illegal votekick that passed.

BioZrnce, Kendrick_Jamal, EasyGeeza, No.oB, Canceroso, Bada_Bing, and The_Che are all banned 2 days for votekick abuse.

Of note, axe afk/griefs at fountain. Currently banned for game ruin: viewtopic.php?t=128913
Adding 3 days for total of 6 for second case of game ruin/afk/grief.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:36 am

Canceroso dodged. TID: 129191

Return to “Processed Requests”