[ID] dudegetpranked, kittylitter

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

NotYacapo
Forest Walker

[ID] dudegetpranked, kittylitter

Postby NotYacapo » Wed May 23, 2018 12:53 am

Replay Link: Game to be banned for= https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10815507 , game for proof= Island Defense #59 (not showing up in my stats)
Game Name: [ENT] Island Defense #55
Your Warcraft III Username: GodAmongstMen
Violator's Warcraft III Username: dudegetpranked, kittylitter
Violated Rule(s): Initial feeding and working together on opposite teams
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Whole game practially, and for proof Island Defense #59 in the beginning they lumber together, so very start of game
Any further thoughts: Just to clarify; [ENT] Island Defense #55 is the game that dudegetpranked was titan and was feeding off kittylitter, [ENT] Island Defense #59 is the game for proof that they were working together.

e0e0e0e0
Forest Walker

Re: [ID] dudegetpranked, kittylitter

Postby e0e0e0e0 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:12 am

#55: Not intentional, give evidence.

Replay for #59: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10815598

#59: builds shelt in mid to get early lumber while walking to make main LB, did not build lumber bases together nor does this prove collusion.
--------------------------
Also, you left before 15 minutes which is bannable.

(08:40 / All) GodAmongstMen: GodAmongstMen has left the game voluntarily.
(08:40 / QUIT) GodAmongstMen: Left

Refer to this rule: Builders which have not yet died may not leave within the first 15 minutes, unless it has been explicitly stated by an observer that they are willing to take over your builder.
---------------------------
Also you saved game IN-GAME, saving IN-GAME is bannable.

(01:25 / All) GodAmongstMen: Player [GodAmongstMen] is saving the game.

Refer to this rule: Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.

@NotYacapo
Reconsider/review your post and your own gameplay, as you have broken 2 rules in 1 lobby and don't give mods much to work with.

NotYacapo
Forest Walker

Postby NotYacapo » Wed May 23, 2018 5:49 am

e0e0e0e0 wrote:#55: Not intentional, give evidence.

Replay for #59: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10815598

#59: builds shelt in mid to get early lumber while walking to make main LB, did not build lumber bases together nor does this prove collusion.
--------------------------
Also, you left before 15 minutes which is bannable.

(08:40 / All) GodAmongstMen: GodAmongstMen has left the game voluntarily.
(08:40 / QUIT) GodAmongstMen: Left

Refer to this rule: Builders which have not yet died may not leave within the first 15 minutes, unless it has been explicitly stated by an observer that they are willing to take over your builder.
---------------------------
Also you saved game IN-GAME, saving IN-GAME is bannable.

(01:25 / All) GodAmongstMen: Player [GodAmongstMen] is saving the game.

Refer to this rule: Do not pause the game while playing in order to distract players and hinder gameplay. Do not save the game.

@NotYacapo
Reconsider/review your post and your own gameplay, as you have broken 2 rules in 1 lobby and don't give mods much to work with.

Wow your reply actually makes me mad and I’m on my phone so I can’t qoute what I want to qoute but you’re actually stupid. First off. I do thank you for adding the #59 replay, but as I said above. #55 is the game I want them banned for, if you watch the replay, dudegetpranked feeds off kittylitter all game and builds way to many walls for someone who knows how to play on there first base, doesn’t det workers, deny anything. It’s intentional. Now #59 is the game I have proof of them working together because as soon as the game starts they lumber together, on the same tree next to the mound. Nobody fucking does that. That’s 100% obvious they are working together, that is my evidence and I want them banned for #55. #59 is just evidence they work together. I don’t care if I get banned, I want them banned too. Please before you ever reply in van request again check your facts and pay more attention.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:02 am

OP provides 2 replays with no timestamps. Breaks the rules himself.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”