[LTD] Gandaluga@uswest.battlenet Ban request Vk ruling

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

mathiasfreytag
Aura Tree

[LTD] Gandaluga@uswest.battlenet Ban request Vk ruling

Postby mathiasfreytag » Fri May 25, 2018 5:32 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/legio ... /10824710/
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #73
Your Warcraft III Username: mathiasfreytag (us east)
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Gandaluga - Gandaluga@uswest.battlenet
Violated Rule(s): Votekick Rules, those 2 rulings>
You are obligated to !votekick any player that has broken any of ENT's rules. If someone or several indicate that a particular player is game ruining, you, as a player in the game, are obligated to question/check about the situation/claim.
If a votekick is initiated to kick a visible game ruiner, all players are obligated to !yes.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): First 4 minutes of game, till lvl 3
Any further thoughts:
We noticed red afk at start of the game, tried to pause but yellow would unpause everytime, after that at lvl 2 i started a votekick cause red seemed not to be going to back, yelow Gandaluga, refused to votekick saying the rest of my team didnt draw a similar game, until lvl 3 start they refused to kick and only did kick cause i said i was going to report but we had an afk lane and that costed us 3 heals lvl 3 (cause they sent) and that totally ruined our early game, i think hes refusing to votekick in time for wave 3 even tho they had like 40-50 seconds was pretty much against the ruling... I dont request bans often but this one I think its worth it. he was all game long like "thats karma bitch" so i hope karma gets him for that ruling break.

mathiasfreytag
Aura Tree

Re: [LTD] Gandaluga@uswest.battlenet Ban request Vk ruling

Postby mathiasfreytag » Fri May 25, 2018 6:02 pm

I think u should open a ban request against Dr.Special and srjdan if they really did break any ruling. That's not an excuse to break a ruling, revenge is not excuse

Edit: you did kick him after u wanted the round start and i started votekick like 1 minute before that, when i asked in /all u guys refused to votekick and did kick after we leak a lot for a 3 send that caused a -3 heals... Was totally game ruiner

yongsan
Basic Tree

Postby yongsan » Sat May 26, 2018 11:27 pm

lol. Gandaluga has been toxic in the handful of games I've played with him whether he's on mine or the other team. flames up the instant something doesn't go his way definitely someone I actively avoid whenever i see him in the lobby. I hope he does get banned. there are no positives to playing with him from my experience. Just look at how he openly talks about avoiding a ban if it comes lmao what a tool

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Tue May 29, 2018 8:13 am

Code: Select all

(00:08 / All) Gandaluga: Even if he doesn't, I ain't drawing after last game, faggot.
(00:22 / Allied) Gandaluga: teal and purple are cunts
(01:57 / All) Gandaluga: no, fuck you.
(03:25 / All) Gandaluga: So eat that dick faggot.

Really cool attitude...
I am not sure on the votekick issue, as he did vote !yes during the 2nd votekick attempt, which was initiated right after the first expired. But he should get a ban regardless for his general behavior ingame as well as right here. He made his account here just to continue the flaming and basically admitted ban dodging.

Gandaluga wrote:What a sad little hyprocital shit you are.
[...] and I could give a shit about a ban that's easily avoided with an ip masker.

He deserves a ban and should be monitored for dodging in my opinion.
These users thanked the author sl4ck for the post:
mathiasfreytag (Wed May 30, 2018 10:48 pm)

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Adding 2 days to existing ban for flaming.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:05 pm

No dodge detected.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”