[DOTA] nerzul) europe.battle.net, arem4_life uswest.battle.net, elsonidito useast.battle.net, biguysmallfight uswest.bat

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Craxxler
Basic Tree

[DOTA] nerzul) europe.battle.net, arem4_life uswest.battle.net, elsonidito useast.battle.net, biguysmallfight uswest.bat

Postby Craxxler » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 914958.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #35
Your Warcraft III Username: Craxxler
Violator's Warcraft III Username: nerzul) europe.battle.net, arem4_life uswest.battle.net, elsonidito useast.battle.net, biguysmallfight uswest.battle.net, leon1203 uswest.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Staying afk at the middle of the game (nerzul)) and when the player was afk, refusing to votekick him/her (other players that are reported).
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 10:25 when player nerzul) started to be afk and 13:36 when votekick was opened and other team players did not vote.
(10:25 / Allied) Nerzul): i go afk
---------------------------------------
(13:36 / Allied) Craxxler: !votekick nerz
(13:36 / All) Nerzul): A votekick against player [Nerzul)] has been started by player [Craxxler]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(13:36 / All) Nerzul): Type !yes to vote.
(13:36 / All) Nerzul): ** Note: !votekick should only be used to kick players breaking a rule. You should not votekick players new to the game!
(13:37 / All) Craxxler: she is afk
(13:39 / All) Craxxler: at base
(13:44 / Allied) Craxxler: -afk
(13:45 / Allied) FaRmaKwpSoliS: -afk
(13:46 / Allied) licechains: !yes
(13:46 / All) Nerzul): Player [licechains] voted to kick player [Nerzul)]. 6 more votes are needed to pass.
(13:51 / Allied) FaRmaKwpSoliS: !yes
(13:51 / All) Nerzul): Player [FaRmaKwpSoliS] voted to kick player [Nerzul)]. 5 more votes are needed to pass.
(13:55 / All) Craxxler: check with -afk
(13:57 / All) Craxxler: she is afk
(13:58 / Allied) Craxxler: -afk
(14:05 / All) FaRmaKwpSoliS: all !yes
(14:17 / Allied) Craxxler: -afk
(14:35 / Allied) Happy_hippo: !YES
(14:35 / All) Nerzul): Player [Happy_hippo] voted to kick player [Nerzul)]. 2 more votes are needed to pass.
(14:36 / All) Nerzul): A votekick against player [Nerzul)] has expired.
(14:41 / Allied) daggelos: !yes
(14:50 / Allied) Craxxler: -afk
Any further thoughts:
Player nerzul) said he/she would stay afk at the middle of the just because he died 3 times, however, that costed us the game and even we couldnt just -kickafk him because he/she was moving in times. When I tried to votekick him/her, all of my teammates said !yes but the other team did not except for one player. I even pointed out that they could check his afk with -afk command but still they did not kick this rule violator. Hope all players (mainly nerzul)) will get banned. Thank you for convenience.

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] nerzul) europe.battle.net, arem4_life uswest.battle.net, elsonidito useast.battle.net, biguysmallfight uswest

Postby WolfPackMama » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:34 pm

Nerzul) has shown to have multiple instances of said behavior. Him being a russian is only a stereotype confirmed.

On a side note, the guy "biguysmallfight", I can't possibly read that name other than Bi Guys Mall Fight. A pack of bisexual teenagers fighting at a mall with purses.
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

DOTA_TRASHCANS
Treant

Re: [DOTA] nerzul) europe.battle.net, arem4_life uswest.battle.net, elsonidito useast.battle.net, biguysmallfight uswest

Postby DOTA_TRASHCANS » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:45 pm

^LOL, that's a good read.

On a serious note, Enchantress definitely fit the non-cooperative/afk grief gameplay where it caused your team a strong disadvantage early on.
<3 Trashcans

TrueChaos
ENT Staff

Postby TrueChaos » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:57 pm

00:10:55 respawn afk confirmed for blue nerzul).

Previous ban viewtopic.php?t=129603

nerzul)@europe.battle.net is banned for afk in game. (6 days) (2nd offense of game ruining)

(17:29 / Allied) Craxxler: dont kick
(17:33 / Allied) Craxxler: i will get him banned
(17:37 / Allied) Craxxler: i want him to stay

You should read the Votekick Rules

Return to “Processed Requests”