[DOTA] Tortsch - Admin impersonation, vk abuse, lying, pausing, hardcore flaming/threats

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Godrik
Armored Tree

[DOTA] Tortsch - Admin impersonation, vk abuse, lying, pausing, hardcore flaming/threats

Postby Godrik » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:02 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10916047

Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #68

Your Warcraft III Username: dota_trashcan

Violator's Warcraft III Username: Tortsch (new account troll)

Violated Rule(s): Flaming, griefing, pausing game, admin impersonation threatening bans on 9 people for no reason, votekick abuse multiple times, refusing to come with team.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): From the start of the game he calls mid when we had a 1500 ELO slark who called mid first, after that he starts flaming/vk abuse, and pauses game when im about to gank weaver, then vk abuse again and claims 9 people are banned, lying about reason and making stuff up. Also extreme flaming and threats made. unacceptable behavior on a new account

(06:59 / All) Yeahp: A votekick against player [DOTA_TRASHCAN] has been started by player [Tortsch]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

first VK abuse after he dives tower and blames me
(07:04 / All) Tortsch: banned
(09:57 / Allied) Tortsch: because i called you a faggot, jew?
(12:59 / Allied) Tortsch: you want me to track you down and gas you and your entire family?

(18:54 / All) Yeahp: submiting teal
(18:58 / All) Yeahp: he isnt playing with us at all

(21:05 / Allied) Tortsch: you really want me to track you down
(21:14 / Allied) Tortsch: gas you, your entire family and everyone youve ever known?

(22:57 / All) Yeahp: A votekick against player [DOTA_TRASHCAN] has been started by player [Tortsch]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(23:45 / All) Tortsch: i give you antoher two seconds
(23:50 / All) Tortsch: => 9 bans
(Admin impersonation, 2nd vk abuse)

Also pauses the game as im invis trying to gank weaver, interrupting gameplay

Any further thoughts: Player broke many rules in one game on a new account, this needs to be a heavy ban since it was multiple things and also hardcore flaming/threatening players

AmnoN
ENT Staff

Re: [DOTA] Tortsch - Admin impersonation, vk abuse, lying, pausing, hardcore flaming/threats

Postby AmnoN » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:25 pm

tortsch@Europe banned 6 days for VK abuse (2 days), admin impersonation, (2 days), and flaming (2 days).

Return to “Processed Requests”