[LTD] Illeglal/Wrongful Attempt to ban

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PlugWalk
Aura Tree

[LTD] Illeglal/Wrongful Attempt to ban

Postby PlugWalk » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:26 am

Replay Link: [ENT] Legion TD Mega #89
Game Name: [ENT] Legion Td Mega #89
Your Warcraft III Username: YSL
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Mathiasfreytag & Ronwayne
Violated Rule(s):" Do not spam or randomly start !votekicks", do not !votekick to avoid being kicked, and do not !votekick without proper reasons". Votekicks are ban-able even if they are not passed since negative intentions can still be assessed and misusing it can lead others to misuse it. Kicks and bans are enforced based on how severe the rule has been violated. ENT keeps the right to enforce punishments as warning.
Do not abuse !votekick: its only purpose is to kick game ruiners who violate ENT's rules and negatively impact the game for either or both teams in the game.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (23:18) player Mathiasfreytag started a VK against me for no reason.. remind you this player is on opposite team and has been trash talking me all game due to me winning previous game. (23:25) Player "RonWayne" tried to votekick me. Remind you this player is not on my team + i didnt violate any rules on my part with my team. (24:08 / All) ronwayne: ill play on my other act) player "RonWayne" stated he will play on his OTHER account after i stated i would Ban for wrongful VK.(24:18 / All) ronwayne: I talk freely cuck sucker) again with disresepect and nasty behavior. (24:23 / All) ronwayne: i get banned weekly) Again with the low standards that i wont submit) (26:19 / All) mathiasfreytag: u said u report us for non reason and that is against the rules) Player "mathiashfreytag" says i report for no reason.... when clearly i report for false votekick) 27:33 / All) mathiasfreytag: when in votekick rule book it says i must vk someone who seems tk) again how can i TK when i clearly play team game and he is not on my team.... there is more illegal action taking place if you want to further investigate pls look.)
Any further thoughts: this is nasty/wrongful behavior... wasnt on my team and tried to kick for wrongful reasons.
(21:12 / All) ronwayne: if you vote kick ill kick (21:12) player clearly undertstands rules from this comment he made. (21:34) i votekicked for solo send & TK. (player on our team)

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Re: [LTD] Illeglal/Wrongful Attempt to ban

Postby Quetra » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:16 pm

@PlugWalk

Need the replay please you can find it on the stats page under your name

W0nderland
Treant

Postby W0nderland » Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Shadow- wrote:@PlugWalk

Need the replay please you can find it on the stats page under your name

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/view_replay.php?file=10921964.w3g

here u go

also red shoud get a warn for using wrong mode without announcing in lobby
Who the f&#k is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

sl4ck
Poison Treant

Postby sl4ck » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:02 pm

Thanks for the effort @W0nderland but thats not the one

@PlugWalk No replay link = no review. Feel free to repost with replay link attached. Refer to the wiki on how to find replays.

Processing

Return to “Processed Requests”