[DOTA] senormeowmeow @ uswest.battle.net and others

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

dontbehatting
Armored Tree

[DOTA] senormeowmeow @ uswest.battle.net and others

Postby dontbehatting » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:43 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/10947726/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #91
Your Warcraft III Username: dontbehatting@useast
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Senormeowmeow, trollingking, and scourge team for not kicking. these stackers only want stats. I asked nicely to kick afk who is moving hero, they wouldn't.
Violated Rule(s): senormeowmeow afks, moves hero, afks, then trolls team with feed (around 10-18 minutes gametime is the afk)... feed ie - numerous times, we would have wards, and he would just walk towards the heroes we see in plain sight, and just turn on BKB and fight with no team members near by. Other times, he would just walk back to base with full hp. When I asked him why he is going back to base, he said to piss me off lol. BTW his excuse for lengthy afk was that his garage fell lol. idk how ur garage can fall, but u can still move ur hero around in dota so u don't get booted for afk.
trollingking is in my guild and I like the guy (even though he has the herps) but he afked at top lane for over 3 minutes which resulted in him feeding. Don't care if u don't punish him, hes got enough problems of his own. But still worth mentioning.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): i timestampped during gameplay. i forgot how to check that? i remember there was a way to see the chat without actually 'replaying" the game, but unable to remember how.
Any further thoughts: did i mention that yellow left around the 49 minute mark? no words, just left the game. guess he was sick of having to move his hero.

unreal lol ty ENT staff and sorry for having to give u more work.

Slomosapien
Treant

Re: [DOTA] senormeowmeow @ uswest.battle.net and others

Postby Slomosapien » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:17 am

@dontbehatting

You click the download button at the top right of the link you posted and it takes you to the replay page (see below)

I dont see your timestamps in chat
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 947726.w3g

Simplify this process please. Provide timestamps.

dontbehatting
Armored Tree

Postby dontbehatting » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:01 pm

Thanks. Will revert bro

WolfPackMama
Forest Walker

Postby WolfPackMama » Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:48 pm

Hightlight's got to be "this guy did us wrong too but he has herpes and that's enough issues on it's own so he doesn't deserve a punishment".

Thanks for making my day man.
Mother of three gals who call themselves "The Wolf Pack", hence the name :)

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:06 pm

Razor goes afk at shop from 810-1343. During this time he does not move his hero.
Senormeowmeow banned 3 days for afk/game ruin.

One votekick attempt inititated at 1242. Razor returned to game play one minute later. One votekick attempt is insufficient in this case to warrant a ban.

There were two subseqent votekick attempts made later, but there were poorly explained, and were abusive. I saw no evidence for game ruin and opposing players were correct in not voting here.

trolling_king's afk spell was brief and although it resulted in his death does not warrant a ban.

Return to “Processed Requests”