[DOTA] Votekick abuse baddy/buuyaka/ruby (West i think)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PlugWalk
Aura Tree

[DOTA] Votekick abuse baddy/buuyaka/ruby (West i think)

Postby PlugWalk » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:23 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=10957096 (this might be the wrong link you guys need, if so please advise me where i can properly find the replay link)
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #64
Your Warcraft III Username: YSL
Violator's Warcraft III Username: "Baddy" "buuuyaka" "ruby"
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 21:00-21:20
Any further thoughts: This was a really bad game i was 0-5-1 at the time "baddy" started the kick against me. since the beginning of the game we were both kind of trash talking eachother which i do not mind it happens. This was a very bad game for all of us. at the time i had the worst kda in the game but overall my KDA is great, just a bad game as slark on other team went 20-2 i believe. i ignored players that trash talked me hoping it would stop but then they just wanted to votekick me. everyone has bad games and i was really trying to be with the team but the opposite team kept aiming me first... i even admitted it was a bad game and that my kda was better than Baddy/buuyaka so they can chill out...

Rain-
ENT Staff

Re: [DOTA] Votekick abuse baddy/buuyaka/ruby (West i think)

Postby Rain- » Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:54 pm

Denied, it is indeed abuse to votekick however it only happened once + did not pass and generally we do not ban for one vk that did not pass

Return to “Processed Requests”