LTD - TK by intention, miracleez

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

needbanana
Armored Tree

LTD - TK by intention, miracleez

Postby needbanana » Sat Jul 21, 2018 7:50 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11094160
Game Name: Mega #20
Your Warcraft III Username: need-banana
Violator's Warcraft III Username: miracleez
Violated Rule(s): Ghosting, clear tk by intention, no talkin whole game with us
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 01:00 (building warden with EA), Pushing lv3 (while we said dont push (02:54 / Allied) MoreLossThanWin: push after 5 purple), re-rolling EA (with expected send 12/13)
Any further thoughts:

miracleez has 45/9 stats. I rly wonder how it is possible to go warden lv1 with this experience, while holding EA in the roll. The answer is: He was ghosting and trying to tk us, to push his allys, with which he used to play some other games before or for another personal reason. e.g. this https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11093977 . Ally name: DeineMudda, s0ul.taker. With his warden lv1 he also prevented us from sending warriors, that would have crushed to double cross on other side. Teal Suicide and told him to NOT PUSH before 5 (see above) but he pushed 3/0 and leaked lv3 with intention. After lv10 when they did not send he rerolled EA with expected send from enemy 12/13.

Pls see the game and decide. I ve never seen such a play. having his 45/9 in mind, he cannot rly tk us without intention. It is also funny that u have to "teach" a 45/9 guy all game long what to do. I never had such a game before and this is my first report like this. I also wonder why he DID NOT TALK TO US ALL GAME LONG. His friends from the other team also did not replay on my post: (22:57 / All) need-banana: u have good chat with purp tking us? " <-- If one had written me this in game i d trolled him 100% for that post. The whole game was a curiosity.

Deathnz1
Armored Tree

Re: LTD - TK by intention, miracleez

Postby Deathnz1 » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:57 pm

War was called but no one else said anything about it, Purp was pushing despite this fact until teal said he was going to suicide to which he then canceled the wisp, not a bad idea really.
There is no rule saying he has to go EA if he rolls it. Not only that but he was told to go EA after wave 1 had already spawned, and he then went ea. You also called this tk 5 seconds later during wave 1.
He pushed 1 wisp which came out at the same time teal said don't push until wave 5.
He then got sent a bo and furb on 3 and you called him out for intentional tk again despite him leaking only 5 units + the bo/furb
He did push another wisp after this but you guys had already flamed him I personally would have ignored you as well, he held every wave after just fine for both lanes clearly knew what he was doing.
He had more then enough EA to hold 12 and reroling was a good option considering you had 2 suiciders with bad income and would easily lose any wave with send after 12.

The calling out of someone tking because the last game he played was with people on the opposite team is a bit silly, People often play a game and then go straight into the next one, does not mean they are playing together at all. The game before this was also 2 minutes long and ended in draw. He clearly was not tking at all through out this game and if anything you should be more careful calling people out in the future as I'm sure its considered flaming.

needbanana
Armored Tree

Postby needbanana » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:55 pm

Ye of course, why go EA if u have warden : D? Ofc hes not forced to do so, but since he has 45/9 i believe that he already knows that it is simply RETARDED to skip the best unit (and the push that comes with it) to get a warden instead. Its like if Sebastian Vettel chooses to pick the Ferrari with 300 PS less just "to do so because he can". I wonder how his team would react if he ever did so. Stop defending obvious bullshit play thx.

I dont know if he did it "for his mates" or for personal reason but this is simply TK. Kinda obvious that a warden without AOE and one EA will not harmonize together for defending three. So why overpush then?

And by the way: he did not ignore us, since he (at least) followed MoreLoss afterwards when we started to flame him for this. I guess he realized that we clearly recognized he was going to troll us for whatever reason. Thats why he started to "co-operate" in the end.

eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR
Armored Tree

Postby eTeRNaL_DrEaMeR » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:31 pm

yea man, I was ingame, Im not sure about that guy pushing his mates on the other team but he did the complete opposite of what a decent (nevermind good) player was supposed to do,the guy is 45/9, I mean... if u have to pass for a brainless tker at least get a fresh new account man...

He didnt respond to any communication at all, he had ea, didnt go with them, didnt push fast wisp,then pushed when he wasnt supposed to and didnt when it mattered, he only changed his attitude when pressure was applied, he was really taking us for fools.

His excuse about hey I play the roll I want to, yea sure was the case, but he didnt start that game to win it thats for sure. You should have seen his attitude ingame...

Jabba41
Protector of Nature

Postby Jabba41 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:40 pm

Banned 2 days.
Send me your best Sloth pictures for instant unban*

*individual results may vary

Return to “Processed Requests”