[DOTA] [nexsius@uswest]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

PhantomOfTheChakras
Basic Tree

[DOTA] [nexsius@uswest]

Postby PhantomOfTheChakras » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:45 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11098963
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #75
Your Warcraft III Username: EnSabahNur
Violator's Warcraft III Username: nexsius
Violated Rule(s): intentional feed/game ruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (07:24 / Allied) Nexsius: i will feed from now on
(07:26 / Allied) Nexsius: have fun
(07:31 / Allied) EnSabahNur: ezpz ban
(07:31 / Allied) Nexsius: cock suckers
(07:32 / Allied) EnSabahNur: thanks
Any further thoughts: requested ban once but useless mod thinks that someone who declared they are feeding 7 mins into game and who ended up 3-14 isnt ban worthy. he says game is toxic but he allows it to be that way...

(08:46 / All) EnSabahNur: intentional feed
(08:46 / Allied) Nexsius: thx to you
(08:49 / All) EnSabahNur: he said in chat
(08:51 / Allied) Nexsius: so fuck off
(09:31 / All) Nexsius: yes yes intetional and 3 deaths is feeding
(09:34 / All) Nexsius: stupid cunts
(12:44) noobaccfortards killed Nexsius
(20:05 / Allied) Nexsius: retarded team
(20:17 / All) Nexsius: this team is a joke
(20:22 / All) Nexsius: they are farming :)))
(20:33) Teutonic_Knight killed Nexsius
(32:57) Teutonic_Knight killed Nexsius

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [DOTA] [nexsius@uswest]

Postby Merex » Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:32 pm

Well this "useless" mod happened to review the game in question long beyond the time given and this "useless" mod found the following -

*Your entire team is toxic. I didn't once say the game itself is toxic, I said your team is toxic. What you may not be able to comprehend is by being toxic and not cooperating in a team game is usually what sets people off the deep end like this. If you want a civil game, learn to be civil yourself.

*The pugna yes, did say at minute 7 he was going to feed but in-fact didn't in the near-30 minutes I took out of my day to watch your ban request. At best, he was reckless for the sake of the hero he picked but I found multiple instances where he was with teammates actively trying to push and did actually kill some in teamfights. Yes, he did die what else do you expect a squishy intelligence hero to do when his team isn't helping him?

*As said in the PM, people usually say things like this but don't actually follow up on it. As a moderator, it's my job to not see the game in your narrow toxic filled perspective, but my own. And what I found is a bad game of an intelligence hero trying to make good with his team despite all the nasty insults being thrown left and right. Sure he's 4-19 in the end, but again what else do you expect? Let me do you a favor and explain the process more clearly; He was pushing with team, he died when the team backed up, he's pugna a very squishy intelligence, it was a simple bad uncoordinated team therefor results in bad gameplay. If I banned him for trying to play his game, I'd have to ban everyone that goes a negative K/D simply because of nothing more than a bad game. Understand now? I really hope you do because I'm not going to explain it again.

*You coming in here and trying to request this again only tells me that you're not here to "Clean up the community" as you said, but that you're out for blood because you too had a bad game and I'm not going to give this request another ounce of energy.

Now with all this being said, I strongly advise you move on because if I come back here and see you post this again, it's only going to get worse for you. Hope we understand each other, and have a nice day.

Denied.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”