[CW] dhkdlfjejqsh and googuul

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

BiBi169
Resource Storage

[CW] dhkdlfjejqsh and googuul

Postby BiBi169 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:20 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/customstats/civwa ... /11174990/
Game Name: [ENT] Civilization Wars #11
Your Warcraft III Username: bibi169
Violator's Warcraft III Username: dhkdlfjejqsh@asia.battle.net and googuul@uswest.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): Do not purposely pull and aggro the creeps using your builder
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1:35-1:50, 4:15-4:30
Any further thoughts:

At 1:35-1:50, dhkdlfjejqsh knows that the enemy team has built obelisk in mid, so he builds a camp in mid to 80% hp to block food resource. He could have built the camp to 100% before the enemy creeps reach him, but he intentionally left the camp at 80% so he can pull enemy creeps later. He does pull the enemy creeps repeatedly by using repair on the camp to deny the enemy food in mid.

At 4:00, dhkdlfjejqsh realizes the enemy mid has sneakily upgraded multiple camps in 1 tick. He moves his worker all the way from his base to mid lane just so he can repair the camp and pull enemy creeps non-stop to deny the enemy team food. The pulling actually happens at 4:15-4:30, and he has denied the enemy team food once again.

At 12:25-13:15, both dhkdlfjejqsh and googuul repeatedly pull the creeps non-stop at top. dhkdlfjejqsh is casting repair non-stop while being on the ramp or being in the water to pull the creeps without repairing anything. googul starts off casting repair non-stop while on the ramp, far away from tower and pulling creeps. However, 10-20 seconds later he realizes that's not helping since both himself and dhkdlfjejqsh are pulling the same creeps to the same area, and moves next to his tower to switch between actually repairing his tower, and pulling.

From here on, it's all my personal opinions so feel free to ignore them:

dhkdlfjejqsh has lots of smurfs and is known to be toxic (always tells people to kill themselves, his tagline is 'big fuck noob die'), to be a puller, votekick abuser and afker (he always calls for a votekick for new players without attempting to teach them -- if the new player is super bad, he forfeits and if his team doesn't forfeit, he outright afks until the game ends. Otherwise, he makes some effort, but flames his new teammate non-stop).

Proof: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 174824.w3g
(01:58 / All) dhkdlfjejqsh: kick
(02:01 / All) dhkdlfjejqsh: bot
(02:03 / All) dhkdlfjejqsh: nooob
(02:26 / All) dhkdlfjejqsh: !votekick don
Note that his teammate was not doing anything excessively stupid, he was building warrior camps and researching, NOT trolling (eg. building towers and granaries or holding gold) I can definitely find many more replays of this same guy pulling/vote-kick abusing/afking if the mods are able to check for his smurf accounts. I do not know if he uses proxies or vpns or whatever to conceal his identity, but I don't mind wasting my own time to find more evidence if I can be assured that he will get a nice, lengthy ban instead of the usual 2 days.

I suspect googuul to be goog who was banned for pulling not so long ago, but I have zero basis for this:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=131295

Edit: Personally, I am 100% sure dhkdlfjejqsh is the same person reported here:
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=131976
He was reported for votekick abuse and flaming across 2 accounts. On these 2 accounts and on dhkdlfjejqsh, they all typed korean in all chat and his tagline "big fuck noob dieeeeeeee" or "big fuck noooooooooooooob" etc.

MyNameIsABorat
Resource Storage

Re: [CW] dhkdlfjejqsh and googuul

Postby MyNameIsABorat » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:26 pm

I agree with Bibi that it's most likely the same person (Most likely used FX.q as well as I mentioned in my ban request) in both my ban request, and his. The guy basically only uses smurfs, and switches accounts each game. Permanent ban would be lovely since he just ruins the community, and the civ wars community lost a ton of players due to him, but a extremely lengthy ban would be lovely as well.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Re: [CW] dhkdlfjejqsh and googuul

Postby Unitil » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:28 pm

Old patch, unable to review replay.

Denied.

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”