[DOTA] Ban request- understacker@europe

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

zcclark
Forest Walker

[DOTA] Ban request- understacker@europe

Postby zcclark » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:44 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 225940.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #12
Your Warcraft III Username: grandpa-
Violator's Warcraft III Username: understacker
Violated Rule(s): votekick abuse and possible game ruin
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): at about 10 min, player understacker initiated a votekick abuse however he did not even state in global chat about the reason he wanted to kick me, later on he claimed that he vt me becoz " I refused to help", however the fact that i was buying wards and tried to help team fight when possible.
Any further thoughts: altho player understacker claimed that i was the one who did not help team, however, considering he has only 1 kill and 2 asists at the end of the game with only level of 9(lowest of all), it is pretty obvious that he was the one who actually did not involve himself in the game very much, but instead, he blamed his lack of skills on me, blaming me for the reason of loss, which in fact that his poor play greatly impacted the outcome of the game and he refuse to accknowledge that( for example he has missed couple of simple ultis in game, failed to skew enemies every single time, failed to tp help teammates when they are ganked at base/tower, etc). I would like to add game ruin ban for him if the mod reviewed and agree. Thank you.

N4Games
Forest Walker

Re: [DOTA] Ban request- understacker@europe

Postby N4Games » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:48 pm

It is a LEGIT votekick plz see: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=133016

This player killed game way before i initiated and we gave him enough time to react. He killed game for us by refusing to help/ cooperate or defend with team.

N4Games
Forest Walker

Postby N4Games » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:49 pm

Plz note none of us could get any kills because the other team was fed because of this player, and we only died trying to salvage the game. This is why the stats of the game are like that.

Also i stated in gamechat, before i initiated vk, that the player refused to help team and by that time he had already killed the game for us by refusing to help or cooperate. After 20 min the game was over in essence, this player did not join any teamfights or help team by that time, we had asked him several times and he had able time to react.

In essence he was a gamekiller, and thus it should actually be illegal not to kick him, but i will admit it could be hard to the other team to see this.

I had to tele around to lanes to try and help and def.... but we played 3v5, as this guy would not help. And after 20 min when he started to play a little (but still went solo mostly) the game was already killed.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:05 pm

(09:04 / Allied) understacker: mid is a moron
(09:12 / Allied) understacker: he wont leave mid
(09:16 / Allied) understacker: and now he dies to gang
(09:18 / Allied) understacker: gj mid
(09:20 / Allied) GrandPa-: !ignore under
(15:34 / All) STUPID_B1TCH: A votekick against player [GrandPa-] has been started by player [understacker].
Votekick was abusive.
viewtopic.php?t=107169
viewtopic.php?t=101681
understacker banned 3 days for votekick abuse.

Return to “Processed Requests”