[LTD] Adwords_editor@europe.battle.net (dodging)

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Augustinus
Treant Protector

[LTD] Adwords_editor@europe.battle.net (dodging)

Postby Augustinus » Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:43 pm

Replay Link:
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Adwords_editor@europe.battle.net humanchair@europe.battle.net kill_the_elo@europe.battle.net
Violated Rule(s): dodging
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:
Adwords_editor was banned when he was smurfing with those accounts listed above. Evidence is collected here: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=135094&p=522375

thanks @Zeratul

I can provide more replays if that is not sufficient.

I would also like to include here his partner in crime faqqot, who had his friend adwords_editor playing in the enemy team to ruin those games for his enemies. Adwords_editor was also ruining games whithout his friend on purpose to drain his elo so he could step in at the side of his 1900 elo friend to boost him further.

This is much worse than normal game ruining and undermining the community. Please don't let him get off as if he only sent solo or anything minor.

MoreLossThanWin
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] Adwords_editor@europe.battle.net (dodging)

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:28 pm

LOOOOOL kill_the_elo and humanchair arent even my accs.

Also i have never dodged in my life

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Humanchair is most likely (99.5% sure) morelossthanwin, so I'd check ban history of both, while crossref IP changes corresponding said ban history.

Tagging @Beerlord and @Unitil fyi

Faqqot is blazeitup if you're not familiar.

Edit: How did we know that morelossthanwin was going to come in saying that?
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

MoreLossThanWin
Forest Walker

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:34 pm

check the ips on all accs

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:36 pm

The chat is imo best evidence that the same person is playing here. Also his ingame behvaiour is easy to match when he is playing together with his buddy. Mods can ask me for more replays.

He might deny it here, but his sense of humor in even reporting his victims here has revealed himself.

MoreLossThanWin
Forest Walker

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:41 pm

So i am basically every player who talks shit?

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:47 pm

MoreLossThanWin wrote:So i am basically every player who talks shit?

Not when your ingame behavior and speech patterns gives you away (you said so yourself)

Not to mention that humanchair is running on an obvious proxy/vpn ever since you got banned, and that a good number of admins believe that humanchair is indeed your currently active alt.

@Zeratul and I wouldn't be calling you out on it while supporting @Augustinus on ban dodging without doing our homework first.

tinker_666 = ta-ta

MoreLossThanWin
Forest Walker

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:50 pm

lol 40% of the games i play ppl chat the same way as i do and i dont have a vpn so cross reference all you want to

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:07 pm

True, but when there's as many coincidences as it happened in your case, people tend to suspect you know:

-> HumanChair showed up (or actually, started playing) at the same time your appeal was denied (You were given the chance to re-appeal it in a few days, but you never did.. Yeah not everyone re-appeals, thats true, but a new account popping up, who coincidently plays with ur friend faqqot aka blazeitup, and has a mysterious way of playing - In games against blaze, or without him, hes bad af, and while playing with blaze (without any advice), he knows how to play *thinking* I wonder what that means :) )

-> Humanchair was called upon on Augustinus appeal, and funny that i was logged that day, and precisely once humanchair logged off, you came online at the forum and checked the appeal (PS: Yes, the 'whoisonline' tool is quite interesting, give it a check sometimes)

-> Humanchair apparently changed account since he got called upon, but it isn't hard to figure his new accounts due to your lovely friend faqqot (which continues to play with/against him/you)

-> Besides all this, Humanchair supposely was a "new account", and that would have slipped by, had you/humanchair not start posting ban requests, bringing attention to you, which made people wonder about your behaviour (and Augustinus mention on playing with Faqqot brought the connection that so far people had no idea that even existed) - So when re-checking humanchair games with faqqot and other people that have played with you/faqqot, the chat became rather obvious.

If this can be proven by IP connections? So far i dont think so, else the mods would have banned you already if they had a 100% IP connection to avoid doubts; But not all dodgers are stupid to use the same username/IP to get themselves caught that easily, but don't think they can't be caught with other tools (Consider yourself lucky that I'm not a moderator atm, cause i would have you my personal case already - i always loved a good challenge on catching dodgers)

tl;dr - If you're not banned yet, it's just a matter of time till people (mods and nonmods) match/connect you, so i would just come clean and start the no-dodge period sooner than later :)

MoreLossThanWin
Forest Walker

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:11 pm

i wouldnt have had time to play anyway, i appealed on a weekend and got denied. I was busy with work and all that shit.

Also humanchair acc was created before i appealed, just watch the dates on his acc. also if he reset his stats he prob got tired of being dodged?

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:12 pm

@Zeratul Did you catch the humanchair alt magically switching from a denmark-based IP to UK-based IP the moment he got his main accounts banned?

tinker_666 = ta-ta

MoreLossThanWin
Forest Walker

Postby MoreLossThanWin » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:15 pm

Go ahaed and check all the possible ways

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Postby FalenGa » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:20 pm

I am going to lock this. Thank you for the input, @everyone.
These users thanked the author FalenGa for the post:
Panopticon (Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:20 pm)

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:03 am

Player dodged. Thank you @Augustinus and @Zeratul for your research on this. Adwords_editor@europe.battle.net and his alias humanchair@europe.battle.net banned one year for dodging.
Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”