[LTD]yologeomancer@uswest.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

gurjop
Forest Walker

[LTD]yologeomancer@uswest.battle.net

Postby gurjop » Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:13 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11393192
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #15
Your Warcraft III Username: luckfeavers
Violator's Warcraft III Username: yologeomancer
Violated Rule(s): king juggle
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 8
Any further thoughts: he kept juggling on lvl 8 despite being told that it's considered juggling what he did (swapped targets with stomp so he couldn't kill multiple units with king spell). When I told him that, instead of acknowledging that what he does is against the rules he simply ignored me.
holymoly: lot of ppl want play with me.
ROFL

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD]yologeomancer@uswest.battle.net

Postby Augustinus » Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:30 pm

How could he kill units with stomp anyway at lvl 8? Afaik ranged stomping is allowed and swapping targets alone is not juggling.

As long as you don't cancel attacks - you are not juggling in the default case. In fact you kill faster if you oneslap each unit as the backswing animation gets cut. There are special cases, like when a hermit is alive, so that the actual number of hits that you need to clear would change due to swapping of the target.

gurjop
Forest Walker

Postby gurjop » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:02 am

I wrote that he couldn't kill multiple targets with stomp, thus making it juggling. If he had for example wave he could have swapped targets to then efficiently kill multiple targets at once using wave.
This has been seen as juggling before and i havn't seen the policy changing so I'm quite sure it's still counted as juggling.
ROFL

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:13 am

Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.

If you just onehit each target at lvl 8 you are not delaying killing. The number of hits you need to clear all units is the same.
When you oneslap each unit while always targeting the neighbouring unit you are even faster then when using shiftfocus. Where do you see the rule violation?

W0nderland
Treant

Postby W0nderland » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:59 pm

Augustinus wrote:
Do not change the king's target to delay killing, except to efficiently kill multiple targets or kill higher priority targets such as sent units or low hp units. Range stomping and backward waving is allowed.

If you just onehit each target at lvl 8 you are not delaying killing. The number of hits you need to clear all units is the same.
When you oneslap each unit while always targeting the neighbouring unit you are even faster then when using shiftfocus. Where do you see the rule violation?

True, I watched the replay and can say that he didnt jiggle with king, he just swapped units focus not more and using spell isn't bannable too.
Who the f&#k is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

gurjop
Forest Walker

Postby gurjop » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:02 pm

Let's see how mods see it, in the past it has been counted as juggling :)
ROFL

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:11 pm

gurjop wrote:Let's see how mods see it, in the past it has been counted as juggling :)

That could have been ofc, but the rules explicitly state that ranged stomping is allowed. And do your math about the target switching, als long as you dont cancel attacks you are not delaying the killing speed.*

EDIT: Since this is a ban request, it is not the right place to talk about rule violations. So imo brq should be denied :) Maybe repost this in LTD discussions.

Spoiler!
At least not in a very significant matter and afaik not even shiftfocusing acolytes in a target order that the neighbouring units in the target que stand diagonally from one another is bannable. Cause that is imo the way to kill stuff within the max amount of time possible without attack canceling.

Ben_T
Treant Protector

Postby Ben_T » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:27 pm

If he was swapping targets and wasn't killing the units, I would consider this juggling. What he did, however, was weaken about 3 targets, then kill all 3. This isn't enough to be considered juggling especially because the player doesn't seem to have any malicious intent with it. Denied. Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”