[DOTA] disturbed, grant26, hutieumuc, championsound

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

tinkertonker
Forest Walker

[DOTA] disturbed, grant26, hutieumuc, championsound

Postby tinkertonker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:30 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11476793/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #30
Your Warcraft III Username: Mint
Violator's Warcraft III Username: disturbed, grant26, hutieumuc, championsound
Violated Rule(s): Refusal to defend
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): last 15 minutes of the game
Any further thoughts:

Not first offense for some of these players

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Re: [DOTA] disturbed, grant26, hutieumuc, championsound

Postby DoTAisDead » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:44 pm

The game was lost, and there was absolutely NOTHING we could do. They were farming KDA, and not trying to end. Therefore, there was no point in continuing to try to defend.

Furthermore, you flamed the entire game, relentlessly, from start to finish. Your refusal to do anything useful, as Techies, made it that much harder on us. You didn't place any wards, you didn't place mines in any strategic location to help, either. You were no different than an observer that talked trash.

-Disturbed

tinkertonker
Forest Walker

Postby tinkertonker » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:26 pm

I pulled up the chat log, I didnt talk trash at all. I made a few valid points and left it at that.... and I was right.

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:29 pm

"he is pulling"
"you dumb nigger"
"go gank him"

Exactly 6m55s into replay timer....4m in at game time. Yea man, you were a model of self control.

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:31 pm

The flaming and harassing towards the BH started around 2 mins into game. He !ignore you, and you decided to continue on your insults using !slap. Nope. You were an angel.

tinkertonker
Forest Walker

Postby tinkertonker » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:24 am

And your point is? That is hardly flaming. I can see I am ignored and I am watch a gondar literally do nothing. I can review and add timestamps that riki and gondar watched people die if you wish.

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:57 pm

My point is, you were acting like a dick from the very beginning and using racist slurs. After you picked Techies, you started insulting others for their picks. As if yours was a bright choice.

Secondly, as for refusing to help? There's a difference between participating in team battles, and outright feeding. No smart player is going to dive into a battle, knowing he's going to die, just because their newb teammate does. Every experienced player will watch that person die, as opposed to feed. If you don't like that, maybe you should begin to play a hero that can actually help in battles, and not just sit back and be a spectator.

Techies CAN be a huge huge asset to any team, if played properly. Yet, this was NOT the case for you. None of us, to be honest, played very well. So my point it, coming to these forums to point fingers and lay blame, even with all your flaws pointed out, doesn't speak well to your own credibility. You're choosing to turn a blind eye to your faults, and shake a fist at others for theirs. In short: Grow up bud. It was a bad game. Plain and simple.

tinkertonker
Forest Walker

Postby tinkertonker » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:02 am

You must be watching a different game dude. You pick riki with bara and zeus on the table. The only tower taken was in my lane from me pushing. Our bh did not try to harass at all or break clarities. Neither riki or bh scout or place wards. Poor use of clouds, tracks and a general unwillingness to play to help team and to win. I explained what would happen and it went down as exactly as I said. Bara charged and would dust or zeus would bolt. As the both of you have virtual no health, one charge and ult with zeus ult will 3 shot you nearly everytime. I dont know what is so complicated to understand about this. I was the only stunner on our team making it extremely easy for your paper heroes to die. Their heroes make it harder for you to gank unless you have skill. There were maybe 3 tracks the entire game. You had 2 stealth heroes with a spec and lc. The gank dream team almost and you guys were unable to gank them. Admins, anyone else reading this am I just completely in left field on this?

DoTAisDead
Aura Tree

Postby DoTAisDead » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:10 pm

Yes, you were the pro that tried so hard to form team cohesion and we were the jerks that started flaming excessively for no reason at the very beginning.

This, ladies and gents, is what happens when someone doesn't get a belt across their rear end growing up. Someone give this guy a participation trophy.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:46 am

Well, I think the correct move here is to treat this like a forfeit. All 4 of your team mates gave up at the end.

I will however issue a ban to legion and those who voted for votekick abuse:
(19:48 / All) desertisland: A votekick against player [Mint] has been started by player [grant26].
(19:51 / Allied) Disturbed: !yes
(19:53 / Allied) Championsound: !yes

grant26, Disturbed, and Championsound are each banned 2 days.

Return to “Processed Requests”