[CW] [AllHailMe@Europe]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

tskim
Armored Tree

[CW] [AllHailMe@Europe]

Postby tskim » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 487825.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] Civilization Wars #55
Your Warcraft III Username: sove
Violator's Warcraft III Username: AllHailMe@Europe
Violated Rule(s): Lane Steal / Votekick Abuse / Take My Times Waiting 4 Hours In A Lobby To Play A Game / Insult Me Retard, Troll, etc
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 00:00 ~ 04:36
Any further thoughts: I Can’t Find Him Any Manners. So I Think He Need 2 Months Ban At Least.

tskim
Armored Tree

Re: [CW] [AllHailMe@Europe]

Postby tskim » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:27 pm

AllHailMe Exploit Build Limit Top Lane He Knows It

[ENT] Civilization Wars #57
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 488241.w3g

Hail
Basic Tree

Postby Hail » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:13 pm

So it wont be long from me cause i dont want to waste my time. You are tilted because i joined the game and i asked if i can play mid, and team said ok. When i took it you gone crazy and started to troll, so we kicked you and we won. In another game u were still toxic to me like kid. The truth is i had BL bug with 2/4 and the game said im full. So i built 2 docks in top and got 4/4. Thats why i said "i think im gonna use exploit". BL exploit is when you over BL for 8/4 or 10/4 so 4/4 its normal. Im not a explot user and also GoodBadUgly is not bug user, we just dont use that bug. So before u accuse some1 say all the story not only one piece what suits you. And ofc i insulted u, i have no respect for people like u.
God bless, Have fun

tskim
Armored Tree

Postby tskim » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:28 am

I Was in Your Team That Game. I Was Mid Lane. Team Said Ok? That's Not True. I Never Said Ok. I Wanted Mid Lane. And I Never Wanted You Play Mid Lane On My Team. You Just Steal My Lane Without My Agreement. And Tried To Votekick Me Insulting Retard Troll ETC And Kicked From Game. You Wasted My Times Waiting From Lobbys Until Now. Troll Kid is You And You Should Be Kicked At That Game.
And Other Game You Build 4 Docks At Bug Spot. So Your Build Limit Was 0/4. So You Can Build 4 More Camp More Easily When Bot Lane Rush. And You Know It. That's Why You Build 4 Docks That Spot On Purpose. There is No Other Reason. You Exploit Build 4 Docks At That Bug Spot. And Your Build Limit Was 0/4. It's Not Using Exploite Build Limit Bug? Who Said That? It's Just Yourself-Justification. It Is True That You Use Exploit Build Limit Bug.
Last edited by tskim on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hail
Basic Tree

Postby Hail » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:18 am

Dude i dont know what you are takin', but thats good stuff. I didnt add bot anything, my only question: why your butt is so hurting you, is this your ego or what. READ MY POST AGAIN, because i see your understanding of english words is bad. I wrote that i had BL bug limit on 2 docks the game said i was full so i added more on exploit area. Thats last post from me: "You can build 4 more camp more easily when bot lane rush" - but you know what? I didn't.
And for the troll and kicks. U all see in chatlog that "WARC" was also my teammate and he also wanted your kick cause u were the one who trolled not me.

To the ENT staff: Pls end this masquerade, ban me or close the topic. I told ya everything how it was. As i told you before, im not guilty because I never do more buildings than BL allows me, even when i built on exploit i still didnt add more than my capitol is "true allowing" me to have. 4/4 later 6/6 etc....

tskim
Armored Tree

Postby tskim » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:31 am

Your Build Limit Was 0/4. You Exploited Build Limit Bug. And You Could build Bot Lane 4 More Camp But You Couldn't. It's Just Because You Lost Top Lane And There Was No Chance. It Is Not Importand That You Did Rush Or Not. 0/4 Build Limit It Gives You Psychological Stability Benefit Itself. You Can Help Bot More Easily If Needed. You Know That.
Last edited by tskim on Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:12 am

Topic locked until mod review.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:23 pm

No wc3c accounts detected for suspected player.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”