[dota] game ruin

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

iambackk
Treant

[dota] game ruin

Postby iambackk » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:12 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/dota/game/11516255/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #29
Your Warcraft III Username: blowme
Violator's Warcraft III Username: PLAYERS REFUSING TO KICK ARE : Av.angel : NNN : DAFxF~Euro6 : Cr4zy0li // the guy kicked is DR.tengler
Violated Rule(s):started to make a rapier but well thats only one of his tarded move but i'm reporting him cause he denied a racks mid
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 46:38 denied mid racks
Any further thoughts:
all others refused to kick him and keep spaming shit in all chat

+++ 24:50 ( DAFxF~Euro6 STARTED VK ON DOC FOR NO REASON)

is this okey for you mister @beerlord

best regards bye
Last edited by iambackk on Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeratul

Re: [dota] game ruin

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:51 am

This seems a bit too much for a barracks deny - stupid to do, but a bit too much; Also making a rapier is not bannable itself (unless he purposely fed it, or dived against enemies) - Nonetheless ur ban request still looks stupid/messy + your username is wrong.

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:57 am

Denie a racks is to much? u kidding? only a retarded ruiner can do that, then, i never see someone doing that, it cost us the game btw if u check replay because of this move from clinkz we lost (and also the rapier but well not bannable as u said)

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:15 am

@Zeratul OP's ingame name is blowme#euro
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:22 am

Apoth wrote:@Zeratul OP's ingame name is blowme#euro

Figured - it's the only frenchie ingame, but the brq is not less wrong, just cause we can put 1+1, while he can't write his own username correctly ^^ Again, denying a barracks is wrong - never said otherwise, simply to votekick someone due to that, seems a bit too much, that's all.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:46 am

Mr. Gameruinerr keeps leaving his username out of his brq because he doesn't want people to know its him. Dont worry frenchie, get ur elo a little bit higher and I'll make sure to follow you for a few days. I look forward to many meepo script ban requests. Good luck :)

iambackk
Treant

Postby iambackk » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:24 pm

@xsaintx1 try to ask urself why nobody likes u or maybe just 3/4 players XD when u start a game u ignore everyone, try to never talk to me again ty, i guess some guys are lucky to be behind a computer.
These users thanked the author iambackk for the post:
kunkka (Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:41 pm)

CountChocula96
Treant

Postby CountChocula96 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:44 pm

I believe denying a racks is gameruin behavior. There's simply NO real reason to do it. Also the fact he got a rapier is borderline gameruining and almost definitely trolling when combined with the rax denial. Rapier is not "just" an item...it's 5k gold and if you die you feed the enemy team 5k gold and an item that does 300 damage. This is trolling no doubt.

Rapier combined with rax should be considered gameruining behavior.

However, my advice is to issue a low ban as a warning/scare him. Maybe a day and a half.

Fed up with playing with DotA players that lose games on purpose, so I see where OP is coming from. However, I also see that it could be considered a borderline case because he didn't directly spam couriers to their fountain or feed directly. So for that reason I think this supports a low warning ban.
These users thanked the author CountChocula96 for the post:
Ziadoma (Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:51 pm)
"you the biggest wack job on dead ent" -burberry; Flamer/Fan; DotA

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:52 pm

CountChocula96 wrote:I believe denying a racks is gameruin behavior. There's simply NO real reason to do it. Also the fact he got a rapier is borderline gameruining and almost definitely trolling when combined with the rax denial. Rapier is not "just" an item...it's 5k gold and if you die you feed the enemy team 5k gold and an item that does 300 damage. This is trolling no doubt.

Rapier combined with rax should be considered gameruining behavior.

However, my advice is to issue a low ban as a warning/scare him. Maybe a day and a half.

Fed up with playing with DotA players that lose games on purpose, so I see where OP is coming from. However, I also see that it could be considered a borderline case because he didn't directly spam couriers to their fountain or feed directly. So for that reason I think this supports a low warning ban.

I could not have said it any better. Completely agree.

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:03 pm

@iambackk you should always give your ingame name after "Your Warcraft III Username" in this case blowme@europe.battle.net, you can still edit this post and no need repost, just change ingame name (even if some mods not doing it, we "normal mortals need to do it"

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:05 am

This is perfectly ok with me Mr @iambackk, as is the fact that as a volunteer I am free to volunteer my time when and where I choose. Good luck with your post.

req
Aura Tree

Postby req » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:03 am

watched the replay and imho bone didn't ruin. when the opposite team got tower and 1 rax there was the second rax left with little hp. I think bone just did a mistake/a stupid action at that moment,I've seen players before denying racks too and they legit acted without thinking bc of the habit with denying creeps/towers etc so enemies wouldn't get gold. Sure denying racks is stupid idea but mistakes will happen too. Also getting rapier was actually fine, if only he could be a little extra careful bc with bkb,orchid and ww (to escape) i dont see why rapier is a bad idea anyways? like i said if only he was more careful he'd do great.

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:04 pm

Ok first off I think this guy knows the game and knows what he is supposed to do.

1. Buying a Rapier
    Everbody who has played some dota games, knows that buying a rapier is very risky. Clinkz buys it as second item after orchid. This means he runs around with 900 hp (1200 with Death Pact) against a Void and a Spirit Breaker. So there is the potential of losing it very easily to a charge or just while standing in a chronu, because he has no escape or defensive item. So in generell you could say, that rapier is an item you only want to buy, if you have a hero that has a lot of potential with a rapier or when it is your last chance of winning the game. I dont see a good reason here to buy a rapier. But you could argue that Clinkz is a glasscannon hero and has to buy damage items. And on top of that, that he has a venge in his team, who should be able to save him most of the time. Despite that I personally think it is a throw or atleast a troll way of playing, I give him the chance to choose his own items and his own playstyle.

2. Denying Barracks
    Every DotA player knows, that you never denie barracks. NEVER! It is one of the first rules you learn. Because you give the opponents stronger units, which leads to the lane be pushed towards your base. Looking at the situation, there was no point in denying the barracks, because the enemy team was dead anyway.

Conclusion:
We could probably dicuss about the first point for a while, but both of these decisions combined are very questionable and reflect his "trolling" playstyle. And the chances of winning would have been higher with buying a "normal" item like a dedalus (if he wanted to get more damage). It looks like he does not take the game as serious as others. And I bet he could play with a more serious playstyle and better intention of winning.

No one else vote on DAFxF~Euro6's votekick and no harm was done.
Yes, he should have been kicked for ruining, but as you could have see in this post, the situation was hard to judge and especially while being in that game. Besides that the game was over after the lost fight one minute after the votekick attempt.

DR.tengler is banned for 3 days for game ruining.

Return to “Processed Requests”