[DOTA] nowc3entconnect@useast.battle.net

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

aimskjs
Forest Walker

[DOTA] nowc3entconnect@useast.battle.net

Postby aimskjs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:42 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 521585.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #53
Your Warcraft III Username: aimskjs
Violator's Warcraft III Username: nowc3entconnect@useast.battle.net and other player except me teal and grey for votekick
Violated Rule(s): urn glitch and no votekick
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (10:58 / All) aimskjs: urn bat is
(11:02 / All) aimskjs: banable
(11:02 / Allied) nowc3entconnect: !ignore aim

Any further thoughts: when bat made urn, I warned him. but he immediately ignored me that looks like he knows its banned. Teal and grey are only type yes to votekick bat with urn. I gave ppl warning multiple times.

Zeratul

Re: [DOTA] nowc3entconnect@useast.battle.net

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:27 pm

Same game, OP's reporting one another - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136749&p=528359#p528359

If he built urn and dind't use it with napalm, it is not bannable - Urn itself isn't bannable; What is bannable is using urn alongside napalm (you can still use urn without napalm on enemies, and use urn to heal urself or allies as batrider)

So you're gonna need at least one timestamp where he actually used urn combined with napalm, else he never broke the rules, and your votekick is indeed abusive.

Thats the only time he actually used urn on an enemy (it was around 21.20 replay timer), and he dind't use napalm before or after using urn on leshrac, therefore no rule was violated and the votekick(s) were indeed abusive.

This ban request should be denied - he never used urn with napalm.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Re: [DOTA] nowc3entconnect@useast.battle.net

Postby BeerLord » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:58 am

It's not against the rules for batrider to buy and use urn, as long as he doesnt combine it with napalm as discussed above.
Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”