[Dota] aimskjs@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

IWinIfyoulose

[Dota] aimskjs@entconnect

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:51 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 521585.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #53
Your Warcraft III Username: nowc3entconnect
Violator's Warcraft III Username: aimskjs@entconnect
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts: so aimskjs start two abusive votekicks vs me for no reason. I always get urn on bat and it will be allowed forever. Whatsover not allowed is using urn with stickynapalm. I didn´t do that one singel time this game. Either I use just stickynapalm (for slow) or I used urn in most case just too disable dagger, not both. Tbh, I don´t think this would be a legit kick even if someone using it in game? Then you submit after? But in this case its abusive either way. Trying to threat everyone with ban, and force them to votekick.
(11:11 / All) aimskjs: !votekick now
(11:11 / All) Spongebob_9: A votekick against player [nowc3entconnect] has been started by player [aimskjs]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(14:02 / Allied) aimskjs: !votekick now
(14:02 / All) Spongebob_9: A votekick against player [nowc3entconnect] has been started by player [aimskjs]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.

aimskjs
Forest Walker

Re: [Dota] aimskjs@entconnect

Postby aimskjs » Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:59 am

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=136748 this is my ban request for urn glitch
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=136732 this is the case urn bat is banned and u must know its banable u ignored me immediately stop trying to dodge the ban.
and you asked me to submit after game? its banned build and u made it. I can ask them to kick you and tell them why it is banned and how many days ppl get banned for it. Its normally 5 days bans for urn bat. Look what u did when I warn u. You didn't even tell us what u are going to do and not gave us any excuse for it. You just !ignored aims at same time when I told u.
(11:02 / All) aimskjs: banable
(11:02 / Allied) nowc3entconnect: !ignore aim
Good try.

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:09 pm

If he built urn and dind't use it with napalm, it is not bannable - Urn itself isn't bannable; What is bannable is using urn alongside napalm (you can still use urn without napalm on enemies, and use urn to heal urself or allies as batrider)

So you're gonna need at least one timestamp where he actually used urn combined with napalm, else he never broke the rules, and your votekick is indeed abusive.

Thats the only time he actually used urn on an enemy (it was around 21.20 replay timer), and he dind't use napalm before or after using urn on leshrac, therefore no rule was violated and the votekick(s) were indeed abusive.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:03 am

Issuing warning ban to aimskjs for votekick abuse.

Return to “Processed Requests”