niggggg

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

WyperC
Resource Storage

niggggg

Postby WyperC » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:59 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11523794
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #48
Your Warcraft III Username: Kane
Violator's Warcraft III Username: niggggg
Violated Rule(s): !Draw abuse and Flaming (instantly writes fuck you, when I told him about rules)
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): about 10 sec into game
Any further thoughts: !draw abuse is posssibly on everyone actually. Gamemode was announced 5 times to everyone prior to start and countdown.
Other accounts: kerwinser, abby_, mandlar, marge
Attachments
!draw abuse.w3g
Replay of !draw abuse
(14.67 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

Zeratul

Re: niggggg

Postby Zeratul » Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:29 pm

Lobby:

[Kane]: Gamemode is -prac
[System]: Waiting to start until players have been pinged: Kane

Ingame:

(00:09 / All) niggggg: !draw
(00:09 / All) Marge: Player [niggggg] has voted to draw the game. 4 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(00:10 / Allied) mandlar: he announced
(00:13 / All) Marge: Player [Abby_] has voted to draw the game. 3 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(00:15 / All) Marge: Player [kerwinser] has voted to draw the game. 2 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(00:15 / All) Marge: Player [mandlar] has voted to draw the game. 1 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(01:19 / Allied) Marge: !draw
(01:19 / All) Marge: The game has now been recorded as a draw. You may leave at any time.

niggggg@useast.battle.net , mandlar@entconnect , marge@europe.battle.net , abby_@europe.battle.net and kerwinser@useast.battle.net should be banned for !draw abuse (Mode was announced in lobby, they stayed and tried to draw after - mandlar even noticed he announced, but still used !draw, funny)

Esile
ENT Staff

Postby Esile » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:02 pm

My guess was that I (mandlar) was the only one who saw the mode in lobby, and that is why I wrote it in team chat. Not sure why that is funny.
When 4 people want to draw, ofc I will draw. Game had just started, everyone but red decided to draw. We did not do it after people left to take advantage of any situation or so, that is why I did not find it abusive.

Perhaps I am wrong, wouldn't be the first time :)

laidbackjuke
Basic Tree

Postby laidbackjuke » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:05 pm

this guy being serious? you took an entire lobby hostage by typing PRAC mode as game is counting down. you were literally the last person to join the game as lobby was taking a long time to fill. people do other things during that time not everyone is paying attention to chat. wow its against the rules to type !draw because i dont wanna play this shitty mode nice try buddy. 5/6 people disagreed with you so you want to ban those 5 people. YOU are the one that should be banned dont play the victim card here. draw abuse my fuckin ass we live in a democratic society. you get one vote just like everyone else. we won a fair vote by a landslide so i wouldnt call it "abuse". i dont care if you announced a shit mode 5 times or 50 times, i will vote for a draw and see what the majority wants. get a life and stop trying to get people banned just cuz u a salty cunt.

WyperC
Resource Storage

Postby WyperC » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:09 pm

It isn't my problem that they do not see mode in lobby. You abused it, end of story. You waste my time by drawing a game with the reason being the gamemode, when gamemode is appropriately announced. Solution for those ppl - do not afk in lobby.

It is "funny" I assume, because you draw, knowing it is !draw abuse, since it is in the ruleset. It doesn't matter if 4 other people break a rule, it doesn't make it more acceptable if you do it as a 5th.

Zeratul, how do you find those chats? I want to make it easier for mods to look through my ban requests.

WyperC
Resource Storage

Postby WyperC » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:29 pm

1. Yes, I am serious.
2. I didn't take anyone hostage, you could leave that specific lobby and wait for next. AND countdown was a while after I announced mode (proof is attached above, the bot is still pinging me.
3. Don't make up excuses for your mistakes, you do something else while gamemode is announced, that is your fault, don't take it out on others.
4. It's not a nice try? It is in fact in place so a lobby isn't wasted, because u are afk (or in case you get bad rolls).
5. It's not just me, it's actually ENTgaming, since I am applying their ruleset to this.
6. I'm playing no victim card, I am keeping an appropriate tone in this post, and not attacking you in any kind or searching for any compassion.
7. On the tone part, why are you so angry?
8. Well yea democratic society with a ruleset, which they should be abide by, or are u special?
9. Won the vote? Ok, well congratulations, read the rules.
10. Who is salty here?

Esile
ENT Staff

Postby Esile » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:32 pm

Relax, mate. I am free to voice my opinion, just as you voice yours. I can take the ban, I will still say what I have to say though.
For the record, it was your teammate, blue, who wrote fuck you etc, not niggggg:
(00:25 / All) Kane: I announced the mode
(00:26 / All) Abby_: fuck you
(00:38 / All) Abby_: retarded fuck
(00:42 / All) Abby_: !draw

All replays of games you play, including chat logs, are saved in your account name stats page. You even posted the link to this game in the first post.

WyperC
Resource Storage

Postby WyperC » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 pm

That's all good and fine.

Ah thank you, but I dunno, I can't login to see the chat, will investigate further.

Cool, edit on that then, it's Abby_ and not niggggg on the flaming part.
Reedit: It was still him being angry for no reason.
(00:24 / All) niggggg: just so u know
(00:25 / All) niggggg: stfu
(01:22 / All) niggggg: cya nub

laidbackjuke
Basic Tree

Postby laidbackjuke » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:50 pm

"I didn't take anyone hostage, you could leave that specific lobby and wait for next. AND countdown was a while after I announced mode (proof is attached above, the bot is still pinging me"

ystem]: [Kane@europe.battle.net] hasn't played any games of the specified type here.
[System]: Players not yet spoof checked: Kane
[System]: 10. . .
[System]: 9. . .
[System]: 8. . .
[System]: 7. . .
[System]: 6. . .
[System]: 5. . .
[System]: 4. . .
[System]: 3. . .
[System]: 2. . .
[System]: 1. . .

you stated prac during the final second of you getting pinged. no, countdown was not "a while" after u announced; you waited till you finished getting pinged to announce. why not announce instanlty you join? almost as if you intentionally waited til last 10 seconds to announce so people wouldn't notice :thinking:

WyperC
Resource Storage

Postby WyperC » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:36 pm

Final second of being pinged?
You just posted proof against it?

Look at the msg before the ping, game countdown starts a while after that ping msg, like 5 sec or so?
Oh sorry I am not a bot and can't announce as I enter game. I am human and have to write it and copy paste before I send due to ppl like u who complain about it being one msg.
Dont try to make up excuses now, intentionally wouldn't be freakin 15 sec at least or more before game start.

Btw so you are saying in one second I wrote the first msg, bot pings and I write those other msgs and then the "10. . ." starts? :D

laidbackjuke
Basic Tree

Postby laidbackjuke » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:29 am

it takes one second for you to spam "gamemode is prac" 4 times. the last "[System]: Waiting to start until players have been pinged: Kane" happened in between your first and second copy paste then countdown started. so you announced mode 2 seconds before countdown started. how much time did you have to announce mode since you joined?
System]: [Kane@europe.battle.net] hasn't played any games of the specified type here.

more time passed between the moment you joined to when you announced mode compared to the 2 seconds before countdown. so wtf were you doing since you joined? obviously waiting as long as possible to spam bullshit mode before countdown you sneaky rat.

laidbackjuke
Basic Tree

Postby laidbackjuke » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:55 am

Do not deceive players about rules in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to such as !draw.

(00:15 / All) Kane: draw it and i report
(00:15 / Allied) kerwinser: !draw
(00:15 / All) Marge: Player [kerwinser] has voted to draw the game. 2 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(00:15 / Allied) mandlar: !draw
(00:15 / All) Marge: Player [mandlar] has voted to draw the game. 1 more votes are needed to pass the draw vote.
(00:17 / All) Kane: it's abuse
(00:19 / Allied) mandlar: go mabi
(00:20 / All) Kane: just so u know
(00:21 / Allied) niggggg: 1 more vote
(00:21 / All) kerwinser: wtf
(00:24 / All) niggggg: just so u know
(00:25 / All) niggggg: stfu
(00:25 / All) Kane: I announced the mode

Plz ban this guy for deceiving players about rules and forcing everyone in the game "including his own teammates" to do something we are not obligated to do, threatening to ban us if we voted to draw. Drawing the game due to no one knowing he was gonna game ruin with shitty mode announced 2 seconds before countdown (only one person saw the mode) is not !draw abuse. It was merely a vote, but this guy trying to make it seem like we are breaking the rules and abusing the draw function "in an attempt to get them banned/to force them to do something they are not obligated to". Even his own teammate felt angry that he is trying to force us to play the game out, hence this message: (00:25 / All) Kane: I announced the mode
(00:46 / All) Kane: leave the game if u dont want the mode.

Totally agree with Abby's in game comment, he should get a medal of honor.
Obviously the 5 people in the game did nothing wrong otherwise we would have gotten banned already. So the fact that we aren't banned for drawing only proves it was not draw abuse, which means you lied about the rules that drawing results in ban so we better not draw. YOU broke the rules by deceiving us that its draw abuse when its not. what you did was against the rules so i formally request the ENT admins to ban this guy.

BeerLord
Protector of Nature

Postby BeerLord » Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:13 am

locked until review

halo_mauler
ENT Staff

Postby halo_mauler » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:10 am

niggggg 8 hr warning ban
Abby_ 4 hr warning ban
kerwinser 4 hr warning ban