[LOD] Ban for Bored, game ruiner

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

DraganNikolic
Resource Storage

[LOD] Ban for Bored, game ruiner

Postby DraganNikolic » Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:33 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 533077.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] LoD -sds6bod2fn #3
Your Warcraft III Username: BataStojkovic
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Bored
Violated Rule(s):
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): all game.
Any further thoughts: Ok lets explain the problem. Player named Bored used in game mc omni heal, every time he used that spell the game or my monitor freeze for 5 sec and i cant move mouse so i cant move my heroe i cant use spell i cant do nothing. Bigger problem is this, in fights i used my heroe and go on him to stun him, but when i try to go to him he use omni heal and freeze all game, and after freeze is over i am next to him with maybe 30% of my hp and he just use stun and i am dead, so u can see the problem, he has lot of advantage in fights, he get freeze off before and he has time to use spell on me and kill me, and all i can do is to go on him and die, because when he used omni heal and i try to go in team fight and help because i was suport, when freeze off i am next to him so my heroe made some distance but when the game is freezed i dont have control of my heroe and he just usd q stun before my freeze out and i am dead, so i think this is a very big problem, because u cant win game against him, he has advantage against u, its like i used some cheat or some hack or some virus and imagine i freete game hit u 5 times and u have 10 hp of yuor life and i freeze out game and start fight i just need to use 1 more stun and u are dead, can someone explain me how to win game like that and how is that not for ban, when this bugg is here for long time? so check his score he was 29-7, how not to be when ever he used omni heal game is freeze for 5 sec for that time u cant use nothing and after u freze out u can just watch how u die. So if u all are here for honest game u should ban him or remove this problem, because every game when someone play omni heal mc against me i lost game before i start to play.

KilAzoR
Forest Walker

Re: [LOD] Ban for Bored, game ruiner

Postby KilAzoR » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:40 pm

LOL, Bata you are such stupid kid, so comedian noob stacker who complain every single game about... not even surewhat u complainin there about "STACKED GAMES, BUGS HACKS". You played Lod some much time ago and not being new player so better go read rules and stop makin clown from urself atleast on forum and maybe try to use omni heal on your brain maybe it will help you.
Regards

Desire
ENT Staff

Re: [LOD] Ban for Bored, game ruiner

Postby Desire » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:40 pm

@DraganNikolic
Apparently this is more of a "you" problem then anyone else's. The game doesn't freeze for "5 seconds" and neither is Multicast + Purification a ban-able offense.
If you want, You can suggest a topic and you can try to get others to give feedback and agree with you in the suggestion section.

Denied.

Return to “Processed Requests”