[Dota] imnoob

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Aneks
Aura Tree

[Dota] imnoob

Postby Aneks » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11613822
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #53
Your Warcraft III Username: Aneks
Violator's Warcraft III Username: imnoob
Violated Rule(s): Votekick abuse
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 11min
Any further thoughts: how many times he's going to abuse or ruin games ... ?
search.php?keywords=imnoob
permaban plz

bigtits
Treant

Re: [Dota] imnoob

Postby bigtits » Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:53 pm

Before to post something, be sure u are talking about the right guy, because the guy "destroying items" and doing all the other bad things is not me !!

About this game we played together, you started to act like a dick.

check the fb bot rune, i do everything, gondar watching and finaly he came to hit and take the fb, then weaver on me, gondar just waiting rune, he hit weaver and he run back and then follow again weaver on 30hp (1st move who get me mad)

(11:50 / Allied) ouch: why you run gondar all the time (im not the one saying it)
(13:44 / All) imnoob: blocking me at trees (yes again a move who make me beeing mad, maybe my votekick were a bit fast i should have waited for a 3rd strange move from you to do it i agree)

but still, the 1st rules you violated
Do not teamkill (ex. blocking, maliciously using spells, destroying/hiding/stealing/massing items, selling towers, etc).

(13:58 / Allied) Aneks: !ignore im (i was just hoping something like i'm sorry but no it's typical players who block u like ret**** and ignore u after, he is an anti team player).

(14:05 / Allied) imnoob: !votekick ane (you cant consider this as a "vk abuse" the guy did not get kicked, so i don't know why are you calling this votekick abuse...
if i am wrong about rules, please the admin who will solve this, warn me and i will be carefull the next time.

14:31 / All) Aneks: he will b banned afer np (are you pretending you are something like an admin?)

(16:25 / Allied) Aneks: you are banned (again?)

the 2nd rules you violated

Do not impersonate any Enterprise Gaming authority (be it a staff member or our bot).

1st = be sure to report the good guy because players can play via euro via us asia ent connect etc etc... so you will have maybe sometimes the same nickname.
Do not report someone if yourself you are not able to respect rules.
And for finish, if admin tell me we can consider this as a vk abuse who can result to a ban (even if the guy isn't kicked) i will not do it anymore even if you deserved a votekick (but who were a bit fast here).

thanks and best regards
Last edited by bigtits on Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [Dota] imnoob

Postby Merex » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:19 pm

Banned 12 hours.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”