[DOTA] pamelamela urn glitch abuse

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

tobby231
Forest Walker

[DOTA] pamelamela urn glitch abuse

Postby tobby231 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:55 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 616701.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA arem us/ca #17
Your Warcraft III Username: pussyholic
Violator's Warcraft III Username: pamelamela
Violated Rule(s): Abusing urn napalm glitch
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 15:00, 19:00 till the end
Any further thoughts: Clearly this bat player knew the urn with napalm glitch is not allowed in the game, but this guys kept stating it is in apem only. Fom my understanding, a rule is imposed in all games, not just a specific mode. He should be banned for a steady time and appealing should not be allowed, since he knew it and still chose to ignore it and messed it up.
She's back.

bigtits
Treant

Re: [DOTA] pamelamela urn glitch abuse

Postby bigtits » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:15 am

??? from when using urn and napalm is not allowed i don't understand your appeal.

tobby231
Forest Walker

Postby tobby231 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:21 am

bigtits wrote:??? from when using urn and napalm is not allowed i don't understand your appeal.

First, this is a ban request.

Second, go to check the processed ban request and the rules then talk. Abusing urn with sticky napalm for extra damage is bannable in all modes. I think you pretend you don’t know since you have been here long enough, I think you should know that.
She's back.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:10 pm

this is total bullshit, lmao, in every pro games people makes urn on batrider to stack it with napalm, i don't know where u saw this "rules" but if their is arules against that, it's sensless, so don't allow radiance on enigma "stacking" radi on batrider "stacking" rofl

tobby231
Forest Walker

Postby tobby231 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:49 pm

bigtits wrote:this is total bullshit, lmao, in every pro games people makes urn on batrider to stack it with napalm, i don't know where u saw this "rules" but if their is arules against that, it's sensless, so don't allow radiance on enigma "stacking" radi on batrider "stacking" rofl

Read this please. viewtopic.php?f=43&t=120896
She's back.

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:40 pm

bigtits wrote:this is total bullshit, lmao, in every pro games people makes urn on batrider to stack it with napalm, i don't know where u saw this "rules" but if their is arules against that, it's sensless, so don't allow radiance on enigma "stacking" radi on batrider "stacking" rofl

It's easier to counter batrider in an inhouse so it's not a huge concern there. The issue isn't about stacking. You can use urn as long as you don't spam napalm with it. It wasn't intended to stack so unless you can come up with a revised version, it's considered a glitch.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:40 pm

Astros wrote:

It's easier to counter batrider in an inhouse so it's not a huge concern there. The issue isn't about stacking napalm and urn together. You can use urn as long as you don't spam napalm more than once with it. It wasn't intended to stack so unless you can come up with a revised version, it's considered a glitch.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Ziadoma
Treant

Postby Ziadoma » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:46 am

pamelamela is banned 5 days.

Return to “Processed Requests”