[DOTA] can you start banning this players?

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bigtits
Treant

[DOTA] can you start banning this players?

Postby bigtits » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:25 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11621257/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #81
Your Warcraft III Username: bigboobs
Violator's Warcraft III Username: modechange
Violated Rule(s):
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:

(00:18 / Allied) ModeChange: -repick
(00:50 / Allied) ModeChange: !Ignore big

can you start to ban players acting like that? this is the second game i meet this player, he know i play storm, so he rush to pick the hero and repick it to not let me playing it, then he ignore me without any reason, it's anti team play, and you should consider this as a little ruin.
I could understand if he repick it for ennemies because someone play the hero very good but no he do it for his own team player just to troll.

As you can see it's the same player here

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 614950.w3g

(00:48 / Allied) HyoTelWhenUHere: !ignore imnoob
(00:48 / All) HyoTelWhenUHere: Player [HyoTelWhenUHere] has ignored player [imnoob].
(00:53 / Allied) HyoTelWhenUHere: -repick

regards ty

bigtits
Treant

Re: [DOTA] can you start banning this players?

Postby bigtits » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:14 pm

One more replay, it's 3rd now, the guy keep making new accounts and trolling, 1 time it's ok, 3 time you should consider this as ruin, he force players to flame him even if i just ignored that kid

https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11621308/

(00:35 / Allied) whatsupbro: I didnt want storm I go repick
(00:38 / Allied) whatsupbro: -repick

Zeratul

Postby Zeratul » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:35 am

There's no rule regarding repicking a certain hero (whether it is the hero you play or not) - The only bannable thing i see here, is the fact he joins your team and ignores you for no reason: While the rest of your team can still communicate with him for you, he shoulnd't join/play on your team, if he intends to ignore you right from the start.

So i woulnd't ban him right now (given the fact he just ignored 1 player), but would be best to warn him, just to ensure that this behaviour wont escalate any further (Obviously, if you give him a reason to ignore you, like in this game http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 614950.w3g where you basically abused slap right after, he will have a reason to do so, so don't do it :P )

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:46 am

I agree to your answer @zeratul but if i !slap the guy the game you posted and i get banned for, this is because he did the same thing 3 4 times games before... only joining my team with new account and repicking my fav hero then ignoring me from the start as you can see in chat log ;)

IWinIfyoulose

Postby IWinIfyoulose » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:39 am

Zeratul wrote:The only bannable thing i see here, is the fact he joins your team and ignores you for no reason: While the rest of your team can still communicate with him for you, he shoulnd't join/play on your team, if he intends to ignore you right from the start.

@zeratul I discussed the !ignore from start with Jabba and other mods, one player ignored all of his players from start every game he played. But it wasn't ban worthy. You can see my BRQ about it (long time ago) If the player for some reason that ignored fail to cooperate with team because of the ignore, then we have another question.
I have the right to play with who I want, as long as I do not ruin. I suggest you checking the replays (which I guess you did not do) I do not join games and ruin them. I belive I warded-dewarded, denied and helped team most in all games he posted. If you gonna ban/warn players for !ignoring from start this forum will be spammed down like hell.
Anyway about the !ignore on this player. Every game is a new game for me and if a player act nice from begin I never !ignore that player from start.

Looks like this guy a helpfull player
https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11621257/ (most assist, most denies, most wards placed) See chat early, knew he would start flame.
http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 614950.w3g (same as above) See chat once again
https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11621308/ (2nd most assist) alot wards, alot deward with bolt. See chat again, I didn´t want to ignore but nothing to do with this flame.

If you have anything further to discuss we can take it in game for less drama

Best regards
Iwin

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:07 am

You are acting like a pathetic guy, so to make it easy, the guy follow me in the lobby "i have rights to play with who i want but the guy don't like me", you pick and repick my main hero and ignore me instantly (4th game), you make everytime new accounts because you don't want me to know you are in my team (obviously because we played 3 games together the same day and you had 3 different accounts).
I never said you ruined the game by not team playing or not supporting or missing fights, i am not discussing about that.
So if i understand, this guy making everything to make me rage from the start of game but is very carefull to not break any rules "i discussed the !ignore from start with jabba and other mods" that mean you were yourself raging about someone doing it but it's not bannable, and he keep following me to make me break rules intentionaly (for using 2 3 slaps in games to tell you to move from mid).
So i can't do anything to dodge the guy following me in games who's supposed to not like me but he want to be in my team because he want to make me rage to report me if in 4 games he handle to make me break a little rule.
stupid kid for real

req
Aura Tree

Postby req » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:50 pm

(00:42 / Allied) imnoob: man fu u picked my stor m !!!
(00:43 / Allied) imnoob: storm
(00:47 / Allied) imnoob: !sd hyo
(00:48 / Allied) HyoTelWhenUHere: !ignore imnoob

(00:58 / Allied) imnoob: !slap go ignore ur mother bitch
(02:06 / Allied) imnoob: !slap and u repicked storm go fuck ur mother stupid retard
(02:08 / Allied) imnoob: !votekick hyo (this votekick wasn't necessary)
(02:08 / All) HyoTelWhenUHere: A votekick against player [HyoTelWhenUHere] has been started by player [imnoob]. 7 votes are needed within 60 seconds to pass.
(02:15 / All) imnoob: kick tha cock sucker
(02:24 / All) imnoob: he repicked storm to not let me pick it
(02:25 / All) imnoob: spec
(02:26 / All) HyoTelWhenUHere: no reason
(02:40 / Allied) imnoob: !slap pathetic idiot ruiner

(03:06 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap his penis
(03:22 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap his penis
(03:31 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap his penis
(03:45 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap his penis
(03:57 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap his small dick
(04:22 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap his tiny cock
(05:15 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap his dumb sister
(06:08 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap his ugly tiny black and white dick
(08:16 / Allied) Kingstone: !slap own fart

(23:35 / Allied) imnoob: !slap nice farm tarded spec no relic 21 m
(23:39 / Allied) imnoob: !slap ur pro
(27:28 / All) imnoob: !slap spec 24min relic
(31:48 / All) imnoob: !slap nice ulti spec
(35:22 / Allied) imnoob: !slap wp ulti spec
(40:39 / All) imnoob: cock sucker
(40:42 / All) imnoob: !slap suck a cock
(40:45 / All) imnoob: !slap noob u are

the amount of !slaps left and right lmao :lol: however on a serious note it's not bannable repicking heroes, besides if you love so much a certain hero make sure you pick it fast but even if you won't make it then so what? pick another hero you like. It's not worth it to lose your temper and start being toxic to everyone.

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:19 pm

@req i am not asking your opinion, the chat u posted i took my ban for this, and yes i flamed and spamed a lot the game chat u posted.
This game i'm reported for, i used it just to tell him to move from mid.
A guy perma trolling with u and u are talking about me being toxic? just gtfo from my appeal if u have no brain, imagine i join all ur games with a new account every days, and i repick ur favorite hero JUST TO TROLL WITH U, and then i ignore you, BEFORE YOU COULD EVEN TALK TO ME, and OFC i follow in the lobby intentionaly BECAUSE I WANT TO MAKE U MAD, this is a total retarded player, AND YOU KNOW THAT !!
OKey repicking not bannable i know that, the guy is clearly trolling with me but i'm saying things u already know !!

req
Aura Tree

Postby req » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:12 pm

This is an open public ban request. People will add a comment if they feel it necessary. The point of my post wasn't if you took a ban or not for that particular game, point is that it's not worth it to lose your temper over a simple hero pick. Like I said, you love that hero so much? Very well then try to pick it fast, even if you fail to do so then pick another one u like. A similar situation happened to me too few months ago actually and I just chose a different hero without causing a riot for the other player because I knew he was trying to make me rage. Result?? He gave up after few games :P

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:42 pm

i never pick a hero the first 5 second, for what to be countered? lol, and i don't know when theguy is in my team because i am not a tard when i don't like someone i don't play with him... things are izi @req don't u think? this is not about repicking the hero, this is about that guy trolling like a retard...
i mean what the guy have in his brain to join me make a new acc 3 4 games in a row man the same day XD to PAID ATTENTION to follow me in game to pick hero repick it and ignore before i can even talk then i call mid and hoooo WHO IS MID TOO? this retard... so can you understand why this players are geting on my nervs? this is a game man, we are supposed to play to have some fun, not to arg with others and making bad atmospher (or dunno how we write this word) lol

Sylvanas
Treant Protector

Postby Sylvanas » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:10 pm

Don't quote me on this, but I believe the rule is that you're only allowed to do this with master_pain's jakiro.

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:07 pm

Man, ever since ENT converted to wc3connect, the BRQ section has become so juicyly delicious full of hilarious drama. It is so great! I love reading this stuff.

No, you can't ban someone just because they choose a hero you wanted! Come on! hahahaha! I do that all the time on to the opposing team. Some guy calls himself "Lina" and I check his games, 5 lina in a row, bye lina! I'll pick and repick. To my own team? Sometimes, depending on who. A few times I know a player who is decent on my team, I don't mind playing with, but completely sucks with a certain hero, I'd instantly pick and repick that hero so he is forced to play a better hero.

No, you can't ban someone just because they ignored you at start! Come on! I do that sometimes when I get a feel of the type of player he is in the lobby. I don't want drama in games, I typically ignore anyone at first sign of toxicity. Dota games can be played by just good minimap awareness and pinging.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:52 am

I think repicking teammate’s hero just to annoy him is trolling and can actually break the rules - especially in this case this guy did 4 times according to op

bigtits
Treant

Postby bigtits » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:43 pm

@nitromon you are talking like i'm saying he did this one time, no it's a guy who make 4 different accounts to intentionaly join my team to troll with me, what you are saying is okey about repicking heroes, you do it for a good reason and you don't do what he do like a kid lol...

@kunkka finally someone understood ;)

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:26 pm

Denied, this isn't bannable

Return to “Processed Requests”