[DotA] telangiectasia@entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

[DotA] telangiectasia@entconnect

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:17 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11622771
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #42
Your Warcraft III Username: DontTurninAnger
Violator's Warcraft III Username: telangiectasia
Violated Rule(s): Extreme flame, afk grief fountain, bypass ignore using !slap command
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): After he dies once, this is how he responds: Spams same !slap command for rest of game, non stop, goes afk for 5 mins moving in fountain to grief at min 10, when i start votekick. Not one person on enemy team votes.
(09:50 / All) telangiectasia: is this fucking dumb shit mid serious?
(10:04 / Allied) telangiectasia: brown you fucking piece of shit n igger go fuck your self your mom has cancer
(10:21 / Allied) telangiectasia: brown you fucking piece of nigger go fuck urself you piece of trash
(10:50 / Allied) DontTurninAnger: !votekick tela
(10:52 / All) DontTurninAnger: afk dusa
(11:01 / All) DontTurninAnger: griefing fountain

(11:11 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(11:13 / Allied) jewz_did_9-11: !ignore tel
(11:13 / All) telangiectasia: Player [jewz_did_9-11] has ignored player [telangiectasia].
(11:14 / Allied) DontTurninAnger: !ignore tela
(11:14 / All) telangiectasia: Player [DontTurninAnger] has ignored player [telangiectasia].
(11:21 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(11:24 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(11:25 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(11:26 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(11:27 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(11:28 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(11:29 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit

(11:46 / Allied) DontTurninAnger: !ff
(22:45 / All) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(22:48 / All) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(22:53 / All) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(24:14 / Allied) telangiectasia: wow u fuck
(24:24 / All) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(24:25 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit
(24:27 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd dontturninanger your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit

Any further thoughts: I needed help mid vs legion and bara. I used two lines of flame at the very beginning, then realized the team was hopeless. I am sorry for exploding in this manner, but this player, and the legion deserve hefty bans. Also, not one player on enemy team voted to kick ruiner, and extreme flame player, when they could see the !slap. Issue ban to all players please. Thank you for your time.

EDIT: sidenote, I was not in this game, but judging by the way he communicated to me in the game where he was on my team, i wanted to see if he does this in every game, and people are just too lazy to report him. 2 hours later, (http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 622816.w3g) he does the exact same flame, as follows:
(12:10 / Allied) telangiectasia: you fucking trash geo piece of shit
(14:18 / Allied) telangiectasia: u dumnb fuck shit team
(14:48 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
(14:49 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
15:44 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
(15:45 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
(16:59 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
(17:00 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
(18:31 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
(18:31 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
(18:32 / Allied) telangiectasia: !sd PINK GO FUCK URSELF your mom gets fucking cancer and get raped by a gang of niggers you fucking piece of shit 1-7
(20:00 / All) dongspice: telangiectasia was kicked by vote.

phuphew
Armored Tree

Re: [DotA] telangiectasia@entconnect

Postby phuphew » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:41 am

I can relate, almost every game I played with our against telangiectasia got ruined by him... He's buying divine as first item and loses it immediately, or he's just playing solo and doesnt help defending rax and so on... I was just too lazy to report, but since Saint did it, I thought about stating my opinion about this ruiner.

Gina
Resource Storage

Postby Gina » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:39 pm

He played Medusa and get divine first. When he got killed he flamed his teamate.

Quetra
Protector of Nature

Postby Quetra » Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:06 pm

Ban extended 2 weeks here: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=138658

Return to “Processed Requests”