[DOTA] arsle ? maphacking

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

bluehathacker
Armored Tree

[DOTA] arsle ? maphacking

Postby bluehathacker » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:26 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/replay.php?id=11654004
Game Name: Dota apem us/ca
Your Warcraft III Username: mdesi111
Violator's Warcraft III Username: arsle
Violated Rule(s): maphacking
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): timestamped multiple times in game. 10 min mark and i believe 20 min mark is another
Any further thoughts: Please give this a thorough review. This player was tiny and repeatedly daggered into fog. Highly suspicious of maphacking. When charged he daggers away then somehow always finds himself in the right place at right time.
Please check this out for map hacking.
Thank you.

nitromon
Treant

Re: [DOTA] arsle ? maphacking

Postby nitromon » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:46 am

It is your job to review the replay first and find evidence of MH and timestamp them, not uploading immediately after the game and asking mods for a "thorough review." I know you haven't viewed this replay b/c this game just ended, so you did not have time to watch it.

You are playing against a SA and a techies, have you considered the amount of scouting and vision they have?

10 min:
Spoiler!
11:20 / Allied) llIDOTAllI: stay here
(11:24 / Allied) llIDOTAllI: getting ffust
(11:25 / Allied) llIDOTAllI: dust
(11:29 / Allied) arsle: omw
(11:30 / Allied) llIDOTAllI: he is here
(11:39) sdmynuts killed puckU
(11:41 / Allied) mdesi111: damit
(11:41 / Allied) llIDOTAllI: gay
(11:46) G4NG killed arsle
(11:46 / Allied) sdmynuts: he is mh;ing

Nothing suspicious. You guys were ganking a Viper who went inv with shadow amulet. Your enemy has clear vision of both of you. Tiny TP into lane to help. The one accusing him of MH is Zeus, who was just killed by Tiny. In that case, it was not suspicious either since SA was scouting and even attacked Zeus.

10 min 46 sec:
Spoiler!
(13:14 / Allied) go4real: he just knows
(13:16 / Allied) go4real: this fukcgin asshole

This one is questionable, a little suspicious. However, 4 of you missing with your lanes pushed in, no one defending, it is not unreasonable to surmise enemies are jungling. He had SA with him, so they went hunting. But he went directly here instead of the main jungle. But something like this, you need a lot more instances else it is just luck.

15 min:
(17:25 / All) mdesi111: tiny ur mh'ing days are ov er son
Nothing suspicious. You charged into a group of enemies, SA smoked you, and they killed you. If anything, he blinked and went the wrong way when chasing Void. This actually exonerates him.

15 min part 2
(17:44 / All) mdesi111: submitting aftger this game
I can see why you would think this is mh. But if you actually watched the replay from his perspective. Void escaped into jungle. With brown coming from lane, the most possible escape rout is through the tower. Running into Sniper was just bad luck on Sniper's part. Viper was with Tiny, so it wasn't just him. They were hunting Void.

22 min 48
This one is a little suspicious. Most people would run towards tower to escape, had I been him I would've gone down into the tower. He knew sniper didn't and went left. Again, could just be blind luck. But the thing is, he didn't see a gank coming? He actually got ganked and killed here.

24 min 34
Spoiler!
(26:59 / All) mdesi111: see how tiny knows
(27:01 / All) mdesi111: def mh
(27:03 / All) mdesi111: no doubt

This one is completely unjustified. You are the one who charged Viper and find yourself in a 3v1 gank, then accuse Tiny of mh? Why didn't you accuse the Techies? He was there too.

31 min 13
Spoiler!
(33:44 / All) mdesi111: def submitting
(33:46 / All) mdesi111: easy ban

Completely unjustified. There is nothing here to remotely suggest mh when the fighting took place IN the lane with creeps. In fact, he didn't even know Viper was charged, he was actually going to search runes and then saw viper charged, turned around to help.

32:40
Spoiler!
(35:30 / All) puckU: THERE WAS NO WARDS THERE PINK YOU MAP HACKER
(35:43 / All) puckU: you are being submitted enjoy your ban nub

he had invisible, but made a bad guess and had to walk around the jungle before spotting Sniper.

45:49
(48:23 / Allied) llIDOTAllI: wow that mh
Again, no. He was heading mid and actually ran past Void, didn't even see him and then turn around when he realized he just missed him.

---

Sorry man, I actually want to catch this guy b/c I played with him before. He wasn't suspicious in my game, but HE was the one who was paranoid and accusing our team of MH. You know what they say, the person who accuses others of MH are often b/c they MH that is why they are paranoid.

But after reviewing this replay up to the timestamp above, there were a couple of lucky guesses and he has pretty good map awareness, but honestly nothing really standing out. Perhaps mods can give it a sweep with the old fogclicker checker to see if there are any. The only other strange thing I noticed is the blinking green square on the minimap. If I am correct, that is simply "shift clicking" to program a sequence of commands. It's the timing of those shift commands that was strange b/c they occur right before each of the cases he was accused of mh.

So, suspicious:
10:46, 22:48

But they were mild and 2 is not enough.
These users thanked the author nitromon for the post:
Merex (Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:42 am)

Merex
Oversight Staff

Re: [DOTA] arsle ? maphacking

Postby Merex » Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:42 am

Agreed with above.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”