@ merex - leaving game - reported and banned

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

jamil
Treant

@ merex - leaving game - reported and banned

Postby jamil » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:34 am

Firstly please see this topic viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140205

and now this viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140191

You state i do not express clear timestamps etc but in all of my reports i clearly write the exact info and copy the chats in the games for further proof.

Example: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=139860

You state i am wasting time with the brq but clearly it is not a time waste. I come on LTD to win games and am very competitive. I dont enjoy wasting time on reporting people but when they deserve a ban, they simply need to get reported!

You have replied to my last post when i was asking for clarification. You saying i waste your time and will forum ban me, but for what? clearly these 2 posts are for the same reason of a leaver just leaving game which = TK

yet i get a response saying i am wasting your time. clearly this request is the same

you quote: We're not here for you to dump replays on us everytime you're frustrated. If you have a legitimate reason to believe someone is ruining games intentionally then you need to make the extra effort to provide us why. If you can't do that, then please do not waste our time with these type of brqs and then proceeding to make a re-post whining that we shut you down.

so ofc i will whine now when i see a brq for the same reason which gets justice, and the reply to me is totally different.

MAYBE SHOW SOME CONSISTANCY !!!!

GipsyRhum
Armored Tree

Re: @ merex - leaving game - reported and banned

Postby GipsyRhum » Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:59 am

Replay Link:
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username:
Violated Rule(s):
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): TIME OF VIOLATION YOU GET IT ?
Any further thoughts:

Not hard to respect the format.

jamil
Treant

Postby jamil » Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:06 am

level 16 ...u get it?!

Merex
Oversight Staff

Postby Merex » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:38 am

This topic wrote:You state i do not express clear timestamps etc but in all of my reports i clearly write the exact info and copy the chats in the games for further proof.

Previous topic wrote:guy leaves after ignoring all and tk build, red merged him so although autoban handles the leaver, he needs further ban for tk as red merged him.

who leaves lvl 16?.....complete game ruin and tk, absolutely sick of tk players that game ruin

Previous topic wrote:So, lets get this straight. If someone tks, bad build, sell towers etc tehey can be banned for at least a few days. But leaving on lvl 16, after a player merges him and the player in question ignores his own team is not classed as TK?

We don't ban for "bad builds", and selling towers is a pretty high offense in LTD which almost always carries a ban of 5 days+. (Note: subject to change based on situation)

A leave however is handled by the autoban system and looking at "iloseonpurpose" ban history - he was autobanned for that game. Not sure what else you want from us jamil.

I told you would be forum banned if you didn't take your brqs more seriously because you're clearly frustrated with this game and you're out for blood. You know just as much as the next person that leaving in LTD carries an autoban but because he left at level 16, you want us to go out of the autoban system and ban him however many days you ask of us? That's not how this works.

We have the autoban system specifically to deal with situations like this because if we got reports of leavers, we'd have over 3 pages of brqs right now across dota, ltd and hellhalt for that violation alone. You need to respect said system and stop wasting our time like I've told you.

This will mark your 3rd post on the matter so allow me to give you further "clarification" and hopefully this is settled once and for all.

Previous topic wrote:So as per this decision....If i dont like my team, instead of doing intentional tk, instead of trying to play it out, I will just leave. Get banned for one hour and do it again whenever i feel like it.

If you don't play a game out until the end, you are subject to ban and will most likely be autobanned as the violator in which you spoke of was. Most autobans lasts anywhere from 12 hours to 2 days, with 2 days being the primary take. The only rule you would've violated in this instance is the following -
ENT Wiki wrote:Do not leave before the game has certainly ended, especially if no other player has left.

You can't be subject to a teamkill ban if you aren't in the game. But, you'll still be enforced accordingly for the above.
The Slap God - An EoC Story
  • ENT Rules, Guides and more can be found on our Wiki.
  • Contact the staff & interact with others by joining our Discord.
  • Now available: Host A Game UI.

Return to “Processed Requests”