[DOTA] [zamrok@entconnect]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

xSAINTx1
Treant

[DOTA] [zamrok@entconnect]

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11674278
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #66
Your Warcraft III Username: clownfiesta
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Zamrok
Violated Rule(s): Do not troll other player.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
(25:41 / Allied) clownfiesta: ya know vaylen
(25:44 / Allied) clownfiesta: now zam is a mod
(25:51 / Allied) clownfiesta: he can easily ban u for ur repeated trolling
(26:01 / Allied) Zamrok: except im not trolling
(26:04 / Allied) Zamrok: watch the replay
(26:05 / Allied) clownfiesta: would be better if u actually tried
(26:07 / Allied) Zamrok: i was oom
(26:12 / Allied) clownfiesta: we could beat this trash lc
(26:15 / Allied) clownfiesta: but we probably lose
(26:22 / Allied) Zamrok: yea if i go lina
(26:24 / Allied) Zamrok: not tiny (admits he is not trying with his hero, and intentionally plays to troll and/or ruin games/take elo from his team)
(34:30 / Allied) clownfiesta: k
(34:30 / Allied) tortfeasor: lol
(34:31 / Allied) clownfiesta: vayen
(34:34 / Allied) deelo_deelo: noob
(34:37 / Allied) Zamrok: ?
(34:38 / Allied) clownfiesta: i will personally report u
(34:39 / Allied) Zamrok: ill tank
(34:40 / Allied) clownfiesta: for that
(34:41 / Allied) deelo_deelo: ty
(34:45 / Allied) Zamrok: rofl
(34:49 / Allied) Zamrok: taking aegis isnt bannable
(34:52 / Allied) Zamrok: besides he aims me (lc only focued tiny, since he did not have linken, and he is the easiest target to kill with his glass cannon troll build)
(47:11 / Allied) Zamrok: ur such a virgin
(47:11 / Allied) clownfiesta: u threw game
(47:13 / Allied) clownfiesta: takign aegis
(47:13 / Allied) Zamrok: watch replay
(47:16 / Allied) clownfiesta: when i or huskar could have
(47:20 / Allied) clownfiesta: ur the viring
(47:21 / Allied) Zamrok: didnt matter
(47:24 / Allied) Zamrok: mad kid
(47:24 / Allied) clownfiesta: ruining games
(47:29 / Allied) Zamrok: i tried
(47:31 / Allied) Zamrok: !ignore clown

Any further thoughts: Game was pretty even overall. We were far ahead of the enemy, and had a solid advantage to take rax. We were hitting rosh as 4 man, while tiny watched, then blinked in to steal aegis for no reason. He pretends that this is not breaking any rule, which inherently it is not, but the problem is, he did not play or build his hero in a way to "tank" for us, with his dagon shit, and 0 armor build. Once he took aegis, our entire lead liquidated. We could have pushed rax, and maybe ended game if myself, or the huskar had taken it. But instead, we lost fight after fight, and it all snowballed with the tiny trolling around with blink dagon, and once his combo was concluded, proceeded to hide and/or feed. It's a shame really, because he knows he is trolling, and purposely plays on zamrok account just to go mid, and lose games for his allies, to then claim "he is trying to win". If he actually tried, which we all know he is capable of, we could have won, and many other teams could have won, if he chose to do so. After all, vaylen did get to 1800 elo ~8 months ago, but now he is back to his selfish trollish demeanor. I expect him to reply, saying I flamed this game, used an instance of bot abuse, or he will call me ugly, virgin, etc. Shame this player can get away with the same behavior over and over, and throughout the years.

Here's print screen of vaylen admitting on discord that his "zamrok" account, is used to troll, and he doesn't care if he wins/losses.
Attachments
vaylen troll.docx
(281.33 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] [zamrok@entconnect]

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:51 am

First of all Saint has been harassing me on new accounts, following me around every chance he gets like some obsessed stalker. So I did get annoyed when he's accusing me of throwing when I was clearly trying the entire game.

In the lobby he switched to come on my team. I try to avoid him in all games lately, since he only plays meepo and ARC on new accounts with 0 games.

I absolutely tried my best, if you watch the replay I had 10 kills and 10 assists, and was also warding constantly. I'd say i was one of the better players. I did take aegis but that's because I was tanking and LC was aiming me the entire game (LC was a smurf and just playing much better than him, so he got angry and started blaming everyone else on the team)

As for "Admitting" that i troll, that's not true. I just don't play Lina which is my main hero. I like to play with other heros that i'm not as good with and just play a relaxed game. But if you watch the replay he just clearly has a vendetta against me and is mad that he failed and lost to LC's smurf
Last edited by Yamina1 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 am

Not only did u lose us game, you also just lied in your own defense post lmfao. Your 10-9 kills/assist is highest in team? Look again big boy. I was 11-4-18. You attempt to timestamp me around 40 mins in game time for not defending,when I tpd mid to stop their creeps from coming to our base to end us. You play for over 5 years and don't know how creeps work? Sad really. Also, I could not defend 4 vs 1 with furion sorry. Take the ban you giant beta Male, go spend the 200k ur trust fund daddy gave you. You dont need to ruin the fun of all the remaining players on dota. You're the sad individual, just like kar. Shame on you.

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:57 am

(43:25 / Allied) clownfiesta: tiny is trash
(43:27 / Allied) clownfiesta: ur all noob
(43:22 / Allied) clownfiesta: enchant is uesleess
(43:03 / Allied) clownfiesta: shut the fuck up u trash huskar
(53:54 / Allied) clownfiesta: trash team
(53:56 / Allied) clownfiesta: gj

This sad child blames the entire team because he died to LC 3 times SOLO, without coming with us. He tries to pin the entire game on me taking aegis, when LC was clearly aiming me. Saint is a stalker and flamer... I usually avoid him but he smurfs and jumps on my team to stalk me. I just ignored him anyway so its not a big deal. Definitely tried my best in this game though, Saint is just upset he lost. He should re-watch the replay. I played pretty good considering we were against techies +smurfs. And I don't spend the 200k lol I invest it. And that's actually not that much just 1 account lol

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:04 am

Yeah, techies was clearly the problem with a mask of madness and mkb 30 mins in game time when u stole aegis. He had literally zero mines on entire map. Yes, I said a few lines of flame, but was not excessive and was not throughout the game. I was frustrated, because unlike you, I try to win ALL games, even when on new accounts, as i like to improve. You have played for half a decade and don't get any better.

You dont have the nuts to admit to the forum that you purposely throw games, when your elo and play style are clear testimony of this. Mechanically you are not a new/noob player, and should not be in the 800 elo bracket. Shame that you think it's ok to ruin games if your team is not top 10 players or all pro. "I'll rape if my team is good, if not, I dont care if we lose". Seems like a game ruiner mentality to me. Let the mods lock this, and decide with your past history if you really tried your best to win this game with your 10-12-9 SOLO mid score. Pathetic, disgraceful, bitter man.

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:07 am

Lol no one is pathetic and bitter except you. Trying to stalk and harass me with new accounts with 0 games, jumping on my team in lobby? Then you report me for nothing and pin the loss of this game on me, when you fed LC 3 times solo. You are just mad at yourself man... And I wasn't even solo, since Deelo came mid at level 2.

And I always play just fine, i just don't play lina on this account which is my 2000 ELO hero. I play other heros that im not as good with. Although in this particular game I did really well considering they were smurfing and I had to deal with techies mines as tiny.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:12 am

No comment. You just repeat the same thing over and over. And no, you were never 2k elo, and never will be. Go back to dream land, where you are given hundreds of thousands of dollars from daddy, and are allowed to play dota all day with no responsibility. Game ruiner scum. No wonder community is dead. Kar and vaylen, two lovers.

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:14 am

Lol you are so jealous and hateful, i'm a college student who is already investing, what exactly are you doing with your life? Trying to report me for using aegis? Jesus christ you need help... go watch the replay I clearly tried my best and you actually failed and fed LC multiple times, instead of grouping up with the team.

You then proceed to flame our entire team, calling everyone trash. How about you take some blame?

(43:27 / Allied) clownfiesta: ur all noob
(43:22 / Allied) clownfiesta: enchant is uesleess
(43:03 / Allied) clownfiesta: shut the fuck up u trash huskar
(53:54 / Allied) clownfiesta: trash team
(53:56 / Allied) clownfiesta: gj

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:22 am

Please don't use the forums to argue with each other.

@Yamina1

The problem here is that you're much better than the decision-making you make in this game. For instance, your strategy is mainly to burst an opponent hero because there is absolutely no way you can tank with Tiny using those items. While that is fine and does work in some cases, it simply did not make sense for you to grab the aegis but you still took it. Watching the game, I don't know if Sentinel would have definitively won with that but had Furion or Huskar had it, it would have been far more productive for your team. Your instinctual DotA skill is higher than what is displayed here. You are not an average player so you shouldn't be playing like one.

Can you explain why you took the aegis? I don't see you trolling in other aspects but taking aegis in close games is a huge deal and in this particular situation, it ended up being that example.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:25 am

@astros Honestly I was trying throughout the game we just faced a really good smurf LC. I only took aegis because LC was targetting me all game, and I figured he wouldn't aim husk first since husk had scepter + armlet. As for my items i only went dagon 1, which is good for ganking sniper and low HP heros. I was gonna get heart for tanking but i kept getting ganked so my gold was low. And normally I do play better but deelo came mid at level 2, so i was behind. and LC got a really lucky kill at the start which hurt my momentum
Last edited by Yamina1 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:26 am

Me dying 3 times to lc is fine, considering he killed over 25 people. Where did your 12 deaths go towards? 4 lines of flame in a 50 min game is not excessive. And continue to repeat the same thing for 2 replies now. Not much left to say. Vaylen RUINING games as usual, then claims to do his best. 2k player talking. Lock thread plz, papa bless.

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:29 am

Actually Saint I said im high ELO with lina. Not with other heros that i havent played as much. You should know that considering you play meepo/arc in 99% of games.
Last edited by Yamina1 on Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:40 am

Yamina1 wrote:Honestly I was trying throughout the game we just faced a really good smurf LC. I only took aegis because LC was targetting me all game, and I figured he wouldn't aim husk first since husk had scepter + armlet. As for my items i only went dagon 1, which is good for ganking sniper and low HP heros. I was gonna get heart for tanking but i kept getting ganked so my gold was low. And normally I do play better but deelo came mid at level 2, so i was behind. and LC got a really lucky kill at the start which hurt my momentum

That's not a valid reason. You do what is best for your team in the case of the Aegis in situations like that. I very much doubt you take the Aegis in a more organized gameplay so you should play up to your own standard. The reason LC targeted you is specifically due to your build making you extremely squishy and vulnerable.

Furion also notified Huskar to kill rosh so most likely he was telling him to get aegis.

(33:43 / Allied) clownfiesta: come huskar
(33:44 / Allied) clownfiesta: dd rosh

I will let another mod decide how they wish to proceed as stealing Aegis is technically not against the rules but you're experienced enough to understand how the game should be played.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:13 am

I agree i had a bad game, I was still trying the entire game. Saint was blaming the entire team at the end and flaming me saying im banned because I took aegis. I always try to get aegis on tiny its actually good because i have the mini-stuns and can tank, then get off double stun/toss when i die. Saint just went solo and died which actually cost us the game. Plus LC was a good smurf who outplayed us. He has a personal vendetta against many players and gets angry when he messes up and can't take any blame... thats why everyone avoids playing with him

xSAINTx1
Treant

Postby xSAINTx1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:16 pm

I did everything I could to win that game. I bought wards for first 25 mins of game. I bought gem for detection. I pushed, ganked, assisted allies and all other roles my hero could provide. Yes I was upset we failed, and i lost my temper because furion could not carry vs lc, riki, and sniper. We had a chance to end the game, but tiny stole aegis which inevitably made us lose. I get mad when losing games like this because we were so far ahead. Vaylen doesn't get mad when he loses because he goes into games with the mindset of ruining it. Dont be fooled by this "trying new heroes" nonsense. He has played the same heroes over and over for thousand of games (tiny, lion, zues, ogre, lina, etc), and damn well knew that he can lose late game by building dagon instead of other core items to survive against the enemy. Just listening to his replies proves he is delusional or assumes mods are too stupid to fall for his cunning ploy.

Return to “Processed Requests”