[DOTA] [zamrok@entconnect]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Yamina1
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] [zamrok@entconnect]

Postby Yamina1 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:07 pm

Lol you truly are pathetic for getting so angry over this. You should watch the replay and you'll see I was trying the entire game. Please give one time where I was "ruining". I only went dagon 1 for early ganks on sniper, then you flame and harass me because i took aegis as a tank hero. I always go core items but i got ganked a lot so i lost gold, it was an unlucky game against smurfers... ugly people like you ruin the games by constantly blaming everyone else but yourself. No wonder everyone is moving to battle.net, you'll be here forever raging on meepo/arc pick smurf accounts. And you still lose most games these days

errdinosaur
Resource Storage

Postby errdinosaur » Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:18 am

Yamina1 wrote:Lol you truly are pathetic for getting so angry over this. You should watch the replay and you'll see I was trying the entire game. Please give one time where I was "ruining". I only went dagon 1 for early ganks on sniper, then you flame and harass me because i took aegis as a tank hero. I always go core items but i got ganked a lot so i lost gold, it was an unlucky game against smurfers... ugly people like you ruin the games by constantly blaming everyone else but yourself. No wonder everyone is moving to battle.net, you'll be here forever raging on meepo/arc pick smurf accounts. And you still lose most games these days

LMAO, No you dont, you go dagon ethernal blade on every F***king game, all you care is having fun to satisfy your little ego(maybe on your "main" acocunt you actually would try to play better), but when you are smurfing, you just always play like a complete Sh*t like you always do. SO just be a man and take another ban in one week and come back with a better attitude and game style.

kunkka
Treant

Postby kunkka » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:17 am

Yamina1 wrote:I always go core items but i got ganked a lot so i lost gold, it was an unlucky game against smurfers...

From a guy who got stats wiped and kicked to OHS after losing on purpose in order to get a 600 elo boosting account, is that right Dota_trashcan?

There is absolutely no reason to take aegis with items that can’t carry.

You played tiny very often, and you get dagon on every hero except lina and lion. Maybe you were right about “trying hard”, except you tried hard to get kdr instead of winning the game. Now you get why I would go to opposite team when you joins my game? Even when it looked like I was switching to higher elo team to stack?

Draco
Forest Walker

Postby Draco » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:11 am

Lol you are so wrong, get the story straight. That was never my account, it was a real 500 ELO player who gave his acc to dota_trashcan. And then there was about 2 games where he joined my games on it, so your "boosting" argument is totally worthless.

This is just a rage BRQ because Saint got outplayed by a smurf LC and tried to blame everyone but himself, then say im throwing because I wanted Aegis on a hero that is actually good with it since i have stuns and 2000 HP. Watch the replay I played my best i just had an unlucky game plus had to deal with tech mines. Not going to argue with you anymore please stop spreading lies.. find something better to do in life other than stalking someone in a 20 year old game with fake news

Saint got banned for flaming/avoiding ignore command in this game FYI

(43:27 / Allied) clownfiesta: ur all noob
(43:22 / Allied) clownfiesta: enchant is uesleess
(43:03 / Allied) clownfiesta: shut the fuck up u trash huskar
(53:54 / Allied) clownfiesta: trash team
(53:56 / Allied) clownfiesta: gj

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:45 am

Can we lock this? @Unitil @merex @Kappa

My suggestions are that you guys start acting like decent human beings and avoid each other, make up and go gang up on king.kar, maybe fuck around with each other while on opposite teams all the while keeping the gameruining down for the other players.

If any of the four of you can't do any of that, then quite frankly, you guys should fuck off.
These users thanked the author Panopticon for the post (total 2):
Merex (Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:42 pm) • nitromon (Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:14 am)
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:35 am

Comparing violator's old ELO to current one - Makes me think something might be going on and he isn't trying his best.

Looking at recent builds - Almost always goes Dagon build and for kills. Arguably kills over wins. Current stats:

Code: Select all

[System]: [Zamrok@entconnect] (ELO: 807.85). W/L: 25/41. Hero K/D/A: 718/290/439 (10.88/4.39/6.65). Creep K/D/N: 3010/133/214 (45.61/2.02/3.24). T/R/C: 21/8/0.

That being said, we don't ban for builds but we do ban for purposely playing worse to hinder your team. In this game, I don't see obviously playing worse.

On the topic of the Aegis steal, the whole team is hitting Rosh except violator. clownfiesta calls Rosh out and it appears he wants Huskar to take Aegis:

Code: Select all

(33:43 / Allied) clownfiesta: come huskar
(33:44 / Allied) clownfiesta: dd rosh

While the entire team hits Rosh with over 50% health left, violator is standing just outside of the pit - clearly had time to walk around and help kill. Violator does 0 damage to Rosh and blinks in right after the kill to take Aegis. Considering the call for Huskar to Rosh and no participation in the kill, I believe this to be item stealing/griefing. Also, this has a big impact on the game and maybe cost the game for their team. The idea that Tiny tanks and needs Aegis doesn't make much sense here since Huskar is tankier here (and almost Furion too).

Furthermore, there is clearly issues between these two players. I think it's likely violator took Aegis just to annoy/grief OP. I find it hard to believe this is a situation where violator was standing outside pit just to scout for enemies.

All of this considered, I am issuing a ban for 3 days for item steal/griefing. I have spoken with @Merex and @Astros about this and they agree on the ruling.

Kappa
Protector of Nature

Postby Kappa » Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:45 am

@Yamina1 @xSAINTx1

On another note, this war between you two is becoming ridiculous. I'm tired of it coming out here on the forums. Stop it. Be normal and nice people in-games. Stop messing with each other and finding reasons to ban request one another. If this continues you will both be receiving more bans/forum bans which I'd like to avoid. Follow the rules and be courteous moving forward. Use !ignore - don't bypass it and play the game to the best of your abilities. It's that simple.

Return to “Processed Requests”