[Alex-D@ENTConnect]

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ItsWhiteBeard
Aura Tree

[Alex-D@ENTConnect]

Postby ItsWhiteBeard » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 686353.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #66
Your Warcraft III Username: The.Yonko
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Alex-D
Violated Rule(s): Solo upping king without team's consent and thus ruined our chance of victory.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): Providing with a list of timestamps and a short explanation of the situation.
Right after round 10:
(22:57 / Allied) Alex-D: up king
(23:03 / Allied) Alex-D: press time and no up hp
(23:15 / Allied) The.Yonko: why?
(23:40 / Allied) shedlund: time or no
(23:41 / Allied) shedlund: ?
(23:44 / Allied) Alex-D: time
Red (Alex-D) tried to lead with a random call to up king. Since blue was unsure about what to do, but red did it so he followed. Up to this point there was no fault from red since blue also upped.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, from this point, blue started to question his call too:
(24:00 / Allied) The.Yonko: aye red is throwing away this game
(24:17 / Allied) shedlund: weird play i agree
At this point blue stopped to up king, we agreed that we should send but we havent decided on which round.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red still trying to lead and force a king upgrade:
(25:08 / Allied) Alex-D: up king max
(25:11 / Allied) Alex-D: but no up hp
(25:13 / Allied) The.Yonko: no <-- I object and blue remains silent since we agreed to save to send later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here we decided which round to send.

(27:11 / Allied) shedlund: tbh we shhould justr up now since he up anyways.
(27:28 / Allied) The.Yonko: if we send we still have a chance
(27:31 / Allied) The.Yonko: if we up now its lost
(27:41 / Allied) shedlund: so when u wana send
(27:54 / Allied) The.Yonko: 14 was our chance, but i guess 16 with our current wood
(27:59 / Allied) shedlund: k
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However red still ups king round after round. The timestamps below provides when red did up the king. (He does it for a total period of six minutes)

(26:50 / Allied) The.Yonko: why are u solo upping king red?
(27:04 / Allied) The.Yonko: !timestamp solo upping king
(28:27 / Allied) The.Yonko: !timestamp keeps solo upping king
(29:41 / Allied) The.Yonko: !timestamp keeps solo upping king
(31:37 / Allied) The.Yonko: !timestamp keeps solo upping king
(28:46 / Allied) Alex-D: i say what we or i do <-- Says he will lead and if the team doesnt agree, he will do it anyway.
Any further thoughts: This guys goes with the mindset that if he says something its whats gonna happen no matter what the others says. Making it very difficult to cooperate. Had he gone with the team, we wouldve won at round 16 with a much bigger send, even though we managed to force 3 heals off despite him solo upping king.

ItsWhiteBeard
Aura Tree

Re: [Alex-D@ENTConnect]

Postby ItsWhiteBeard » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:28 am

I saw the guy in the lobby today and to be honest, it pissed me off a little since I dropped this ban request one week ago, but i guess the fault is on my side since it was a lil bit sloppy. So ive edited it with more details and made it easier for you admins to make a decision.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Re: [Alex-D@ENTConnect]

Postby Astros » Thu May 02, 2019 9:37 pm

Banned 2 days.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”