[DOTA] blackwallet and tusanik entconnect

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

CreepyNoob
Armored Tree

[DOTA] blackwallet and tusanik entconnect

Postby CreepyNoob » Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:00 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/game/11686869/
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #16
Your Warcraft III Username: bluesilver
Violator's Warcraft III Username: blackwallet tusanik
Violated Rule(s): refuses to def , suicides .
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): (21:46 / Allied) BlueSilver: !timestamp trax refuses to def / (26:10 / Allied) BlueSilver: !timestamp tusanik refuses to def (28:19 / Allied) BlueSilver: !timestamp tusanik suicides
Any further thoughts:
21:46 traxex farming at woods while tower next to her was being attacked , she turns away and goes to base instead try any def.
26:10 void failed a gank while our mid rax was being taken down and didn't try to come over to help team defending
28:19 after a teamfight , tusanik deliberately tries to get a kill inbetween 3-4 enemies with no chance to succeed and just dies on purposes.
Furthermore , both reported player just played alone, didn't or barely participate in fights.

A quick question , if I see a an experienced player making completely wrong items on his hero such as this Tusanik , min 30 with void having perseverance , point booster and nothing else, can I report him for it? due that it seems he just wanted to throw the game for the rest of us by doing that. Besides in this same game traxex who perma farmed woods had stupid vlads. thanks.

baez
Armored Tree

Re: [DOTA] blackwallet and tusanik entconnect

Postby baez » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:57 pm

Here all correctly specified and again by ears about it)... probably do not want to ban it!

nitromon
Treant

Postby nitromon » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 am

A quick question , if I see a an experienced player making completely wrong items on his hero such as this Tusanik , min 30 with void having perseverance , point booster and nothing else, can I report him for it? due that it seems he just wanted to throw the game for the rest of us by doing that. Besides in this same game traxex who perma farmed woods had stupid vlads. thanks.

Generally item choices are not bannable unless it is something that is justifiable ruining as a refresher on a tinker. (Even that I'm not even really sure it is bannable) However you should know what makes it "completely wrong" item is subjective. Going dagon on a Spectre or SK is not bannable for example, but how they play in the game with the item is, whether they are contributing to fights etc... So bottom line is "how they play" is what makes it bannable.

Tusanik is a strange player to figure out but I think I got him. He's really bored with the game and often plays just to try new builds. For example, he would go VG with every hero he picks. However that alone should not be bannable. He has this incredible and annoying to play against Sven tank build that I know many people would cringe as VG being the first item. But by lategame he just suicides on raxes and wins the game. However items aside, if he doesn't contribute to ganks or work with team, that is bannable.

nitehawk
Armored Tree

Postby nitehawk » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:38 pm

I have reviewed this game-
20-21- trax is standing at tier 2 tower, griefs for a minute.
(21:15 / Allied) BlackWallet: !ff
instead of helping gank, he moves back to fountain, while team is ganking top. clear game ruin.

25:53- void is farming ancients while sentinel is pushing tier 2 tower.
28:19- it seems like void tried to gank venge, but failed. There was nothing he could have done.
The game was already over, I wouldnt count this as game ruin.

blackwallet (trax) should be banned for game ruining/refusing to help teammates.
Tusanik just made 1 mistake at 26 min , but not ban worthy imo.

2. Do not refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it.
6. Do not refuse to learn/and or cooperate

Rain-
ENT Staff

Postby Rain- » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:14 pm

blackwallet banned 3 days for refusal to cooperate

Return to “Processed Requests”