[LTD] hoebell TK

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ludacris
Forest Walker

[LTD] hoebell TK

Postby ludacris » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:12 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11689623
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #66
Your Warcraft III Username: DarkKnight
Violator's Warcraft III Username: hoebell
Violated Rule(s): tk, solo play
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 2, lvl 4, lvl 5, lvl 8, lvl 9, lvl 10
Any further thoughts: on 2 he did lumberjack before we send. he solo sends bo on lvl 4 (apparently he called he needs 9 gold but he can sell ent as any normal non-tk yolo would do, especially as he holds with 550 most likely and doesnt need ent on 6), then he solo ups senseless on lvl 5 (we stomp), enemy left with 0 heal 7 -> they could have died there an then already. then me and teal make call race 10, purple didnt vote, anyway on lvl 8 blue solo up king. then continues to solo up on 9 (purple is sending). and then finally saves wood, we are no-where to even losing a heal, after saving a lot of wood. as a result send was 1k wood less than what could have been. and eventually we lose game. (cant comment on him building 4 blue dragons after 10 with 50 rr cost)
also, i know ignore is not bannable, but he ignored me again for no reason at all (i built t1 to my spawn, but he was 250 value aqua)

cranky
Forest Walker

Re: [LTD] hoebell TK

Postby cranky » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:45 pm

can only agree , guy is selfish and not will to play in team also flames alot ... he needs a pause from this game again

MethodMale
Forest Walker

Postby MethodMale » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:05 am

Hoebell is very toxic. Agreed needs a pause!

Hoebell
Treant Protector

Postby Hoebell » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:33 pm

;) Ludacris is mad about my rq some days b4 and ic3 is mad cuze some bans in the last 12 month ;) (remember 6 month ban for flame).

First if all, no one called we go 3 thats why i pushed cuze all stayed low. I send furb 3 with team.. nothing tk nothing bannable
i called 3 mins b4 sending "solo" i need 9g. 3 ups = 240 wood i cant pay so i did 1bo to make one leak and only use 200 wood.. at all anounced no solo send and i needed, cuze its better not to sell and add, i could use t1 for next lvl 6. no tk at all.

enemies could have died to if ludaboy push and send more... nice reason ?! wtf

why we should send full vs there not bad 10 with naked king ? to throw? its normally way to up king after sending lvls... bullshit

and i had 100/100 thats way to much, i wouldnt be stronker 15 with -100 vals dragons not bad and 100% not tk

and ofc i ignore this guy, cuze i dont wanna "rage" or "flame" prävention is prolly better then flame and ignore after.. i can talk with 2 others thats enuff.. he can dodge me if he dont like to get ignored..

#1 hes just mad about his ban last weak...

Denied

Manners
Aura Tree

Postby Manners » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:39 pm

i also agree hoe is not a team player and also very toxic from time to time , he might need a break from this game

Hoebell
Treant Protector

Postby Hoebell » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Ye im really toxic, show me some plz. Post some chats ;) not just write "hes toxic" if i tell someone ur bad, its no flame or toxic.. its 99% truth.. no insault o.a

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:26 pm

i`ll just repeat the obvious -> solo up 8, 9. plenty of ups solo.

no, this is not me being mad, actually your report form before was due to you being mad for calling your king juggle (full juggle) and i guess you just wanted to reveinge me pointing out the rules, you are the toxic one. also good excuse on the ignore function, not to flame. imo you should learn to not flame people who are having constructive dialogue and explaining you the game, and just because they better than you and happen to disagree with you want to flame. etc etc. also your arrogance in stating "denied" is more than explanatory.

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:47 pm

Really... WTF is going on here.. Ic3 u are the most worst unplayble toxic assholeattitude Player beside Eld3r ever played here!!! And in really EVERY request u cry for ban for everyone!! Are u serious?? Dude.. U should be so quiet. U are such a bad player with worst possible attitude and u cry for bans for Players like me and hoebell?? Ive no words for it.. I dont follow requests too much but in every request he is telling same shit about everyone like "toxic" "needs break" and shit like that and it gets fking annoying.. Stop that shit and learn the game before blame others... Also Hoebell is nice guy btw and 1 of the less toxic Guys in the community..
These users thanked the author Viserion for the post:
mathiasfreytag (Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:05 pm)

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:06 pm

dunno why this got geported, ludacris tries to ban everyone for anything. Played many games with hoebell before and he not toxic, he does good comments about builds etc, but nothing really which is really toxic. Maybe ludacris should get a ban so he stops spamming the request site with false reports
These users thanked the author legion90 for the post:
Panopticon (Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:13 pm)

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:24 pm

whats going on here ?

he previously reported me for solo up 3x, and i get banned hours later.

he now does 10+ solo ups, and more, and you delay this?

IamHodor
Forest Walker

Postby IamHodor » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:43 pm

This drama is very entertaining i luf it

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:34 am

lvl 3 , no1 call it even you ask 3 times
Spoiler!
(04:00 / Allied) DarkKnight: we send or ?(04:21 / Allied) DarkKnight: gou ?(04:39 / Allied) pflunse: dunno(04:56 / Allied) Hoebell: go(04:57 / Allied) pflunse: g(05:04 / Allied) Hoebell: if u want to

so its not like you call 3 and then he up lj (2 bos 2 furbs is not bad send 3, ofc 3 bos woud be better but again no1 call 3 before he up lj)
not mention he was 5/1 on lvl 2
lvl 5 , he needed the inc he told that also
(07:04 / Allied) Hoebell: need 10g
tho 550 can hold 5 if you had sell ent
+ you kinda expect 5 send after they scout you(spawn and aqua)
and last about solo king ups , start of 8 king was 9HP.5ATT ,you had 1 holder for 10 (teal)rest you all leak hard
knda ok thing too go king since no1 sayd we full 10 too blue
i dont think teal is agree with you red the "+" was going for nn10 by blue and not on your go 10
Spoiler!
(17:59 / Allied) Hoebell: nn race
(18:05 / Allied) bratmi: this is insane
(18:11 / Allied) bratmi: he just wants the game to finish on 10
(18:18 / Allied) DarkKnight: ol
(18:24 / Allied) DarkKnight: ofc race
(18:27 / Allied) pflunse: +^^
(18:33 / Allied) Hoebell: ?
(18:36 / Allied) pflunse: we rip 100^^

thing is teal and purple just were watching the game and not agree, or saying something about theoverall calls by red and blue

hoebell you get warning for refuse too cooperate,next time will be ban
before the obv ups , you need too be sure that the rest team also agree on obv thing
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”