[LTD] Legion90

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

devaztate
Armored Tree

[LTD] Legion90

Postby devaztate » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:00 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11691253
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username: Devaztate
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Legion90
Violated Rule(s): TK
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 2 and lvl 3, this player knows 2 turrets doesnt hold 2 and knows 3 turrets doesnt hold 3, he purposely UNDERBUILDS for the sole reason of TKing me from a previous game in which i literally carried him.
Any further thoughts: Tried to act like he didnt know what values hold as turret later in game after 2 of us tell him he underbuilds. he ignores me early then refuses to listen to another player when they point out i was correct in showing he TKs......i literally CALLED that this player would tk from lvl 1 and he ACTUALLY did it. If you dont take REAL action on this then you are clearly not doing your job as a moderator....Game ends in a draw after teal plug pulls a certain loss...............ALL because orange TKed early and forced a mid game......

legion90
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] Legion90

Postby legion90 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:18 am

I never wanted to tk. I have tried this build 3 times before after getting wars on lvl 1. It held 2 times and leaked once. This time i leaked 12 units which didnt let me get an additional mine for lvl 3 which meaned i am a sui lane. 2 turrets mine can hold 2 if your turrets dont go away from the wall on lvl 2. Many players add a t2 unit with turrets on 2 if they are sure no send is coming. I just leaked lvl 2 12 creeps, cause the spawn was really far left which made my turret get surrounded by creeps and i leaked. The played Dead said i leak on 2, but i was already on 5:0 and couldnt cancel it anymore. This is a tough situation, cause going from my past experience with this build what happens if i still have the time to cancel it, shall i or just leave it like that? Cause if it succeeds you are just immortal mid game cause of the early mega push you get. Well again i tried my best after i went sui and it looked like we would have won that game. I never tked on purpose. Also he lies about me not building lvl 3, i full build anything i could what i got on lvl 2 to avoid being a sui lane. Also idk if elo proves anything, but i wouldnt be on +1600 elo if i purposely tked games...

devaztate
Armored Tree

Postby devaztate » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:05 am

you purposely TKed, 2 turrets literally never holds 2, and 3 literally never holds lvl 3..........You are just trying for damage control at this point, you were literally called out for your TK 10 sec before lvl 2 started and instead of trying to fix it. you just continued TKING....If it wasnt for me OBING after your tk we wouldve lost heals 5.....They literally only sent 5 cause you leaked lvl 2 and 3............this isnt the ENT 18 bot, and what you did was an OBVIOUS attempt to TK the game......which you did, the game was 100000000% won by lvl 10 if you didnt tk lvl 2 and 3

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:34 am

ofc 2 turr hold 2 with decent t2 or mine without a send, it can leak though. 2 turr with 40 val ent for example holds 95%.

Even if it would never hold, which it does most of the time, i was 5 0 already and had no gold left to add anything after he said it. Maybe check the replay before you tell lies. There should be a rule that you get banned for lying on ban requests.

Aighiun
Aura Tree

Postby Aighiun » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:15 am

2 turrs + 2 t1s holds 2 with no send ; :ugeek:
These users thanked the author Aighiun for the post (total 2):
legion90 (Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:02 pm) • Panopticon (Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:30 pm)

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:01 am

Processing.

Return to “Processed Requests”