[LTD] viserion

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

ludacris
Forest Walker

[LTD] viserion

Postby ludacris » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:57 am

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11694089
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #84
Your Warcraft III Username: DarkKnight
Violator's Warcraft III Username: viserion
Violated Rule(s): excessive ping, team kill
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): lvl 1, lvl 15
Any further thoughts:

ping was on lvl 1, i had ranger and re-rolled. got spiders and nm. so of course i keep ranger for the spitters. just the toxicity was hard.

then on 15 he miss send, and resulted in loss game. enemy was -2 already at least, they lost heal on 15. this behe could have changed the outcome of the game

+ i wish you did something about his attitude. i`m tired to have to ignore him every time because he flames non-stop.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Re: [LTD] viserion

Postby Augustinus » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:02 am

It looked like you would not build at all at lvl 1. You stayed 1/0 although you had prisoners.

cranky
Forest Walker

Postby cranky » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:45 am

Viserion wont learn untill a long pause... he is always toxic

MethodMale
Forest Walker

Postby MethodMale » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:55 pm

Viserion is really toxic +1

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Its funny how People always Post trash request if i Post serious request vs them... Its like Augustinus said.. Looke like he dont build and wanna tk on purpose us like he always do so we both ping him ofc... Failing isnt banable also btw.. I failed behe on 15 cause i was building and didnt had enough time.. Thats just fail and not banable..

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:28 pm

Also btw.. How can i flame this guy if i insta ignore him every game.. Just lies.. Pure lier.. If i dont ignore him every game he flames me over and over so only way to havbe peace for me is insta ignore him which i do every game.. Ofc i cant flame him than... lul

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:51 pm

he flames, then insta ignore, but first he flames. also there pings continued after i built, long after. how did it look i dont build since i keep ranger and re-roll ? you think i try 1 ranger for 1 or what ?

"I failed behe on 15 cause i was building and didnt had enough time.. Thats just fail and not banable.." i think on 1200+ you can manage to build and send on the same level, you just wanted to TK us and you did

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:53 pm

Ok guys.. U Play with me.. I cant remember when i flamed this Guy last time.. Because i insta ignore him each game i see him in lobby.. He telling us now i flame him like "u asshole" or what and than i ignore him... Thats bullshit and he is a lier beside his fking attitude. I was Buddys in this game and he really wanna say i tk my buddys on purpose and kill myself and my buddys by failing behe on 15 to make him (a guy idc at all about) lose. Thats ridicouless! Its same thing like with eld3r. I posted serious request he got the deserved ban for. Than he posted bullshit request against me to distract people from my serious request.. Ice is a guy i can only laugh about cause he is on a personal crusade against me or something.. He reports everything iam involved in even if he wasnt in game or saw replay or something. Nobody can take his posts here serious.. Ive allready said something about in the hoebell request which is locked now...

Panopticon
Treant Protector

Postby Panopticon » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:33 pm

http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/dow ... 694089.txt

@Ludacris Please point out the flaming before his instant ignores your arrogant ass, not to mention the need of a serious attitude realignment from you.
PSA: Bigtits = Iambackk

tinker_666 = ta-ta

ludacris
Forest Walker

Postby ludacris » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:13 pm

i dont have to explain myself to you, but i`ll do it jsut 1 time. mby he doesnt flame every single time, but he does more often than not.

in this instance, he just lost game so didnt have the face to do it. but he done it in the previous lobby, and you can see i refer to his comment:

[System]: Players still downloading the map: pintuna
[DarkKnight]: talking about dumb

and i can point the flaming in your comment too. so bye

legion90
Armored Tree

Postby legion90 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:56 pm

imagine someone else would have missed that behe hahahaha he would still be flaming 10 games after

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:13 am

I just wanted to admit that i missed that Behe by 0.1 seconds as u can see in replay.. Impossible to do this on purpose.. So well, you decide what u do with this one now.. As far as i know failing isnt banable. And if a player staying 1/0 with prisoner on 1 and than sell all and dont build till 10 seconds many players would have pinged him.. Dunno if that should be enough for a ban in a community that small u barely have enough players to fill a game..

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:19 am

denied
ok lets start from ping i guess , he did that for a reason and it was not excessive
now the miss send , just fail ,i dont think he miss the send on porpose since he send xv
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”