Second opinion

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Second opinion

Postby Augustinus » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:02 am

Replay Link:
Game Name:
Your Warcraft III Username:
Violator's Warcraft III Username:
Violated Rule(s):
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):
Any further thoughts:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=140828

How can this get denied? Teal NEVER made any clear call and even IF teal even sent. How can this be a mere misunderstanding? Read the chat please, blue started to flame for no reason and then proceeded to solo play. This is ridiculous. People get told that even with no call and doing sth it's solo play. People get banned frequently for less clear solo plays and this is getting off? He clearly did it out of spite cause he got into a fight with red.

ReD RuM
LIHL Staff

Re: Second opinion

Postby ReD RuM » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:29 pm

(12:27 / Allied) pintuna: but no 3 cava
(12:28 / Allied) pintuna: we all leak big
(13:07 / Allied) pintuna: we leaker big here
(13:08 / Allied) pintuna: why not king

Think this can be closed.

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:04 pm

nope all good , tbh i forgot too add that teal saved lumber(pintuna) and didnt send with them
so its clear that he didnt wanted too send 7 , not too mention that was really bad call
anyway just for the next mode who will look into it
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

MethodMale
Forest Walker

Postby MethodMale » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:51 pm

@augustinus this guy shouldnt be allowed to post reports!

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:48 pm

I don't see a call from teal here. Even if it is 2vs2 he just forced his own opinion on the team which lead to an uncoordinated move. (As far as I know reds call is the one who is deciding in such 2vs2 calls, so why is it not solo play if you do sth against clear calls from red and another player?)
This was his response:
(11:42 / Allied) Alu(C)ard: 2/9 king already
(11:43 / Allied) Alu(C)ard: with immpo
(11:44 / Allied) NinaHagen1: they are bad 6?
(11:46 / Allied) Alu(C)ard: fuck you
(11:46 / Allied) NinaHagen1: and strong 7
(11:47 / Allied) Alu(C)ard: no 7
(11:50 / Allied) Alu(C)ard: nab call
After that he went on solo upping and after that even he claimed it's 2vs2 that was before teal was not even writing anything. So how can this be a 2vs2 call?

He is even indicating that he thinks his behaviour is right, because he deems his own calls higher than others and I don't understand why the moderation is encouraging such behaviour. It is a team game and 4 players have equal right to utter their opinion on calls. Even if you don't like a call you are obliged to comply in order to execute it. I don't see why I should be drawn into this big ego thing between him and red and suffer from a ruined game, because he wants to haggle who knows better what to do. Both calls would have been legit but in order to make a successfull move all players must be pulling on the same end.

Further more there are countless examples where players got banned for solo play in even less obvious occasions. This however is not even a misunderstanding. He is knowingly ignoring a call and proceeding to solo play. THIS ruined the game.

Viserion
Forest Walker

Postby Viserion » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:06 pm

Yes, we clearly need a second Opinion for this 1 here.. She is absolutetly right with what she says.. Ive since month not been in a game with more explicit solo play against team vote than this one! And thats the truth i swear. And this should be no ban??? I mean so many guys getting bans for far less rule breaking. This is just complete unfair u dont ban him here.. And Pintuna was neutral but he is following my calls all the time. He is new and we play alot together and there hasnt been a situation he didnt followed my call so its just not true if u say it was 2v2. Pintuna was at least neutral. Read chat.. He wasnt against that call. But honestly... 2 Guys insistet on than send so we did that send. In that Moment he has just to follow it or its nothing but solo play!! We all sended. He did king and saved all his lumber against the whole team sending allready.. This is clearly against the rules at itself! So the consequence is a ban and nothing else. 2 Guys wants send 1 didnt say much but it was sure he will follow our team call as he did. So the third guy just has to follow it or its nothing but clear solo play!

MethodMale
Forest Walker

Postby MethodMale » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:14 pm

@augustinus clearly some people are better than u and some people dont like to lose on lvl 7. Doing a crappy call (like most of the times) isnt a good reason to send a report 2 times! U should apologise to @red rum for your ignorance. Try to learn and stop wasting people's time. Get a job or life!

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:08 am

Agreed with Legion's assessment here and teal implied that you guys should up king. Stop throwing a tantrum and play with your teammate(s) amicably.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”