[LTD] notdew.

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

P3nnyw1se
Armored Tree

[LTD] notdew.

Postby P3nnyw1se » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:29 pm

Replay Link: 1: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 696940.w3g 2: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11696942
Game Name: 1: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #52 2: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #55
Your Warcraft III Username: Allando
Violator's Warcraft III Username: notdew.
Violated Rule(s): 1: Decrease rage, to prolong game 2: Leaves right after game starts on purpose:
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 1: 20:10 2: instantly
Any further thoughts:

I have 2 replays for simple purpose he ruined 2 games in a row.
First replay link we were winning game, and he jokingly decreased our teams rage
prolonging the game (trolling)

2nd game is easy.. 20 seconds into game he writes 'oh btw. I have to go' and then leaves games.

Pikachu_
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] notdew.

Postby Pikachu_ » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:58 pm

k you can go fuck yourself with this ban request. i decreased rage because he was straight up FLAMING me when we were about to win. my decrease in rage prolonged the game by what 5 seconds? so sorry to waste your time. and the 2nd game i genuinelly had to go and the game got drawn. so go fuck yourself with your raging ass. report me on a game where you straight raging for no reason. ALLANDO BITCH

P3nnyw1se
Armored Tree

Postby P3nnyw1se » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:15 am

I really dont care if u had to go.. u dont know that 20 seconds before joining the game? and then when game starts u suddenly know u had to go..
right.. not my fault u can't control your own time

and fact is u played solo in first game and trolled, u didn't rage with team any of the times we raged or send
and u also decreased our rage.

u broke the rules on 2 accounts, solo playing and leaving game on purpose.

Pikachu_
Armored Tree

Postby Pikachu_ » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:21 am

we held off on rage and i didnt do it in time. which i said on 7. i sent with you on 8. didnt rage because i was worried about leaking with merc and then we won the game anyways on 8. and then i didnt realize time when i joined game and it got drawn anyways. get your head out of your ass. such a toxic player

Pikachu_
Armored Tree

Postby Pikachu_ » Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:23 am

i followed your calls the entire game and we WON THE GAME ON LEVEL 8. only reason i decreased because i knew we were about to win and you were raging for absolutely no reason. and only at me not the other guy on our team who didnt rage. so you gonna put a ban request on him? if anything you were solo playing by solo rage so go fuck yourself

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:05 am

@pikachu_

So you admit you were trolling and thus, decreased rage? Game was won but you shouldn't be doing this.

Warned.

As for leaving game #55, he was autobanned for it.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”