wellgg - afk

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Letbell
Treant

wellgg - afk

Postby Letbell » Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:42 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 697030.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #0
Your Warcraft III Username: D0rkTv
Violator's Warcraft III Username: wellgg
Violated Rule(s):

Do not go away from keyboard for an excessive amount of time, especially without telling other players beforehand, and/or refuse to play the game in an attempt to ruin it. Neither are you allowed to grief by resetting the afk timer.

Time of Violation (in-game or replay): There are many more, but these are the three main time elapses

Enemies team point out that viper was afk in lane
Spoiler!
(09:43 / All) NoobWarning: Viper's afkl
(09:44 / All) NoobWarning: akf
(09:46 / All) NoobWarning: on lane

Viper went back to afk again
Spoiler!
(25:03 / Allied) dx_vik: viper
(25:04 / Allied) D0rkTv: lag
(25:04 / Allied) dx_vik: ?
(25:06 / Allied) dx_vik: afk again

Viper's reason for afking
Spoiler!
(25:56 / Allied) wellgg: im here
(25:59 / Allied) wellgg: just txting
(26:03 / Allied) wellgg: hold up

Any further thoughts: The enemy team (NoobWarning) has warned us that viper has been afking in lane whenever he has the chance to, and then went back and repeated multiple time until we noticed that he's doing on purpose. I've warned him that if texting was urgent then he should focus on that and do not drag the team behind. Although, viper (wellgg) does not take my warning seriously and continue to do it until the 27 minutes marked where he's actually participate in playing the game rather than texting. There are many solid evidence that can be seen in-game, but I only post the three main elapse since viper has basically afk most of the time until the 27 minutes mark.

It is also his (wellgg) responsibility to resolve any of his personal business or at least warn the team first. However, viper neither letting us know that before hand until the 26 min mark without knowing he was texting the whole time. Texting is not an excuse for intentionally afk for the whole 27 minutes without letting the team knows what's going on, and he's also our 2nd carry on the team, which kinda suck that our team has to stick up to his excuses.

Our team did not use votekick against viper on the early game, knowing that the enemies team won't do it either since there were not enough solid evidence in the 10 minutes mark to prove that viper is intentionally afk on purpose until I have to go back and check the reply.

Astros
ENT Staff

Re: wellgg - afk

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:53 am

sporadically AFK's at the fountain, lanes, etc., can't really depict the timestamps here but fairly evident while reviewing that he is AFK. I don't know if he was AFK while pudge hooked him at 9:30 but he proceeds to afk at fountain for over two minutes.

Lengthy ban(s) on him currently.

viewtopic.php?t=141000

Adding 3 days. 11 days total.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”