[DOTA] testosterone. and Donot

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Tulkas
Aura Tree

[DOTA] testosterone. and Donot

Postby Tulkas » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:12 am

Replay Link: http://storage.entgaming.net/replay/vie ... 697043.w3g
Game Name: [ENT] DotA apem us/ca #1
Your Warcraft III Username: Mr_Darcy
Violator's Warcraft III Username: Testosterone, DoNot
Violated Rule(s): game ruining, not cooperating, vk abuse and destroying items
Time of Violation (in-game or replay):

(25:13 / Allied) Mr_Darcy: !timestamp
(25:17 / All) Mr_Darcy: spectre refuses to defend

At around 25:00, spectre clearly refused to ult in time to help team defend mid push, instead farms creeps top then eventually dies. Spec ults, but knows battle is lost so instead stays top.

(30:34 / Allied) Mr_Darcy: !timestamp zues blatant feeding
(37:06 / All) Mr_Darcy: !timestamp zeus feeds

Several times throughout game, team warns zeus to not go solo, and he doesn't pay attention and dies.

(59:30 / All) Mr_Darcy: !timestamp
(59:41 / All) Mr_Darcy: speck destroys my items

I'm pretty sure spectre destroyed my treads and assault cuirass while i was building halberd late game. Rendered me useless for the last couple minutes.

Any further thoughts:

The biggest offense is spectre destroying my items at end of game. But he also refused to cooperate mid-game. This game was a mess tho. It was so obvious how oblivious zeus was, and almost everyone deserves ban for not kicking him. But I wont report them. The major culprits are spectre and zeus.

FalenGa
Oversight Staff

Re: [DOTA] testosterone. and Donot

Postby FalenGa » Fri Jun 28, 2019 12:27 pm

The 25 minute timestamp is accuate.

At 30 zeus was infront of the 3rd tower and got ganked by two invis. Can't really call that intentional feeding, just a bit careless.

37 is accurate, and the first valid votekick. However, you had abused the votekick 3 times prior to that, so i can't hold the enemy team's skeptisism against them.

At 5830 you are alive, sitting at fountain full hp, while LC is backdooring your barracks top. You could have helped prevent that, but you were afk.

Then spectre does destroy you threads and AC. The game ended a couple of minutes later.

Given you abused the votekick a few times and were afk at fountain while losing two out of your four remain barracks by a single enemy, i will not apply any bans. Keep in mind that item destruction didn't negatively affect the game.

Testosterone. warned for item destruction.

Return to “Processed Requests”