hhtd kal3z0r

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

LeGiOnPrOpLayah420x3
ENT Staff

hhtd kal3z0r

Postby LeGiOnPrOpLayah420x3 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:06 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11697281
Game Name: [ENT] HELLHALT TD #10
Your Warcraft III Username: 341f
Violator's Warcraft III Username: kal3z0r
Violated Rule(s): solo playing
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): level 3 he upped, level 5 he didnt rage, level 20 he started sending by himself while we agreed on 23
Any further thoughts: im sorry for insulting him but im so fed up with these kind of soloplaying, shitshotcalling noobs
also not the first time i had to report this dude, might be time for a longer break.

merci

kAl3z0r
Resource Storage

Re: hhtd kal3z0r

Postby kAl3z0r » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:28 pm

Hello there,
First of all when i asked -ro check the replay
(00:11 / Allied) kAl3z0r: -ro
(00:16 / Allied) 341f: fk off
and then he maked call to send on 5 ok but we leaked highly on 3 so we need to up king or we lose the heal,then about the rage on level 5 i was on 3/0 i send i think 2 wyv thats all i could send dont have inoff wood to rage as i said when he called to send. And about the solo sending on 20 i dont see what does he whrite because he blocked me so and anyways we lost on 20 beacuse they sent we couldnt hold doesnt metter if we save for 23.

After all those happends i appeal to punish him beacuse he is toxic when the game start as you can see and he was like this till the game end the ENT servers dont need to have players like this thats why i play on ENT, but if you says me that ENT servers is like this then be free to ban me.

Best regards kAl3z0r

LeGiOnPrOpLayah420x3
ENT Staff

Postby LeGiOnPrOpLayah420x3 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:57 pm

yea dont play the victim here. u saw in chat that orange was calling 23. also on level 5 u could have easy raged dude, i was looking at your wood. but u decided to send another wyvern last sec. u perfectly are aware of this too. dont lie.
well i wont discuss with u any further. may the admins decide.

PS: u get offended by a "fk off" as an answer to -ro? then maybe u shouldnt start to call your fellow idiots either.

Astros
Protector of Nature

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:37 am

viewtopic.php?t=140433

@kal3z0r

Very similar behavior.. You need to follow your team and stop doing what you think is best without consulting with your team.

Example: Level 3, you didn't need to up the king.
Level 5, you could have saved for rage but you sent a wyvern instead.
For level 20, both of you guys were ignoring each other via !ignore so that's the consequence you get - bad cooperation. Yellow didn't really communicate your recommendation to send 23 and at the same time, didn't communicate that kal3z0r wanted to send 20.

Banned 2 days.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”