[LOD] surprisemofo game ruin

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

smurf
Treant

[LOD] surprisemofo game ruin

Postby smurf » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:29 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/openstats/lod/game/11698519/
Game Name: [ENT] LoD -sds6bod3os #10
Your Warcraft III Username: mtndew
Violator's Warcraft III Username: surprisemofo
Violated Rule(s): game ruin. Sold all his items. Kept selling it till he had 0 gold. Was vk.
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): 45 min mark. He lost his gem and wanted it back. its no longer his. gave it to pink.
Any further thoughts: ban this game ruiner please.

For some reason i cant put the replay on here

kikino
Aura Tree

Re: [LOD] surprisemofo game ruin

Postby kikino » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:46 pm

I bought gem for the game, as there were 2 out of 4 invisible heroes, the game was going well, although those 2 players defaultly ignored me.
Pink was also defaultly blaming me, because with his nova relo and 4 passives he could not catch anyone and i had the only stun in team. It peaked when they refused to give me my gem back. First pink was carrying it so I told myself ok. But later when he put it into his courier, I asked for the gem again but nothing happened. For the personal revenge, for no other reason. And we needed it against invis perma stunner. I tried to play for the team the best I could as usual, but their ruining by refusing to give my gem back, pissed me off. I asked many times, and they did not give it back.
I will not play with those players anymore.. This kind of teamplay should not apply to the game, even when someone hates another player. So I let them suck it..
Last edited by kikino on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smurf
Treant

Postby smurf » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:05 pm

you lost the gem. no longer yours. you sold all your items plus u ignore us. we did not hear a single thing u said. why should we give u the gem u lost back. doesnt mean u can ruin the game. just leave.

kikino
Aura Tree

Postby kikino » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:20 pm

You both knew I wanted the gem. At min. 38:54 pink is saying "do not give it to him". You are saying the same at 40:25. Ther ewas no good reason not giving me the gem back. Just personal hatred. Tactically very bad decision for the team. But I have given you a lesson. Hope you enjoyed it

smurf
Treant

Postby smurf » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:45 pm

again you lost the gem. it's no longer yours

kikino
Aura Tree

Postby kikino » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:55 pm

Again, there was no reason giving the gem to the courier, and not giving it back to me. With ghost walk I was serving as a scout and ganger. Refusing to give me back the gem I bought was a very poor strategic decision, but pink and you did not care for the best of the team, just wanted to satisfy your hatred against me. Unless you would be super stupid regarding LOD tactics.

Unitil
Oversight Staff

Postby Unitil » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:12 pm

Locked till reveiw

Astros
ENT Staff

Postby Astros » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:22 am

@kikino

While teammates are encouraged to work together, there is no obligation to give gem back to someone once you lose it. If your teammate does not wish to give you it, you play on. Selling your items and causing your team to be at a disadvantage is not only game-ruining but very indicative of your behavior. Would do you well to control your behavior.

Banned 5 days for item selling to game-ruin.
ENT Custom Games Discord ------------------ https://discord.gg/kGAUdTYZ5B

Return to “Processed Requests”