[LTD] Legion90

Approved or denied ban requests are archived here.

Moderator: ENT Staff

Augustinus
Treant Protector

[LTD] Legion90

Postby Augustinus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:42 pm

Replay Link: https://entgaming.net/findstats.php?id=11699793
Game Name: [ENT] Legion TD Mega 1200+ #47
Your Warcraft III Username: masterofthepit
Violator's Warcraft III Username: legion90
Violated Rule(s): refusing to cooperate
Time of Violation (in-game or replay): arena, lvl 20
Any further thoughts:
We discussed and agreed 14 game around lvl 8, yet he refused to push 7/5 before arena and after he also stayed low although 7/6 was the call. We ended up barely not winning at 14 at which point we called 20. He just forced a non racing send by adding spam although the call was shamans. This solo play resulted in a total tk play. Red added shamans which were made invalid by purples spam sends. We ended up losing 20 race. These are just the most obvious tk incidents. Even before that he
- built upped trollfighter + 2 sea giants to leak 5
- stayed 7/2 at lvl 10 when we had everyone holding good enough

All his actions were purely meant to undermine any strategy that the team could follow.

legion90
Armored Tree

Re: [LTD] Legion90

Postby legion90 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:25 pm

i held 10 and pushed after discussing it, 14 wasnt call, i said i was in for going 8 since we could take another heal, but i wanted to see mid game if 14 was really the best oppotunity and since i needed to hold 10 i had to stay low yes or we would have needed way more king, we agreed on skipping yes then discussed during mid game, i wanted 16, but you solo send 14, there was nn to send 14. Everyone was blaming each other after 14, we had 20 call, what we were going to send nobody called. I called mass no shams during 19, cause i had no lumb for shams and nobody else called. Anyway after my call only teal said shams which was a 1v1. It is just hard to play with you, change your behavior so these miscommunications stop cause i have to ignore you always and its not only me having to ignore you. Every game someone ignores you. Funny to say i didn`t cooperate when it was you solo sending lvl 14.
Last edited by legion90 on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Augustinus
Treant Protector

Postby Augustinus » Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:58 pm

Just a fat joke. Since lvl 8 we discussed 14 and you outright refuse to do anything that would help the team. Sitting on your mediocre lane with no push and no lvl that you could ever mid.

aemtelddtel
Aura Tree

Postby aemtelddtel » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:44 pm

I don't get it, all this forum is full of people posting you for the same reasons yet you POST?!

gurjop
Forest Walker

Postby gurjop » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Honestly everyone argued with each other the whole game. Feels like everyone could report each other this game since there was multiple "maybe" calls and 2-2 calls which obviously the one sending gets called a forced send. The mass call being the last one of them, he calls mass, teal saying no, no one else saying anything. Purp "makes the call" and sends mass in 1v1 situation and red takes it as send shams as teal suggested. So purp sent mass and red don't see it, sends shamans and the send is messed up from that point.
Would deny the request, just a messy game all in all.
holymoly: lot of ppl want play with me.
ROFL

legiontdgrrr
ENT Staff

Postby legiontdgrrr » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:09 am

denied
you all argued with each other kinda all game 2 ignores fail calls
(40:06 / Allied) legion90: mass(40:08 / Allied) legion90: no shams
seBastian Kimi is FASTER then you

Return to “Processed Requests”